What is Cloud computing?

What is the cloud? Where is the cloud? Are we in the cloud now? These are all questions you've probably heard or even asked yourself. The term "cloud computing" is everywhere.

Cloud computing is a kind of Internet-based computing that provides shared processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand.

the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.

I don't know exactly about what is cloud computing. But I know little bit about cloud-based software, my business management process handle with the help of this type of software, Apptivo. This cloud technology software helps to improve my business growth, boost up productivity, more integrated application and less investment for this software.

Love LEO Privacy... now I can relax. No one can access my stuff. What's also freakin awesome is the fact that if anyone attempts to accesss my apps by putting in a wrong password a few times, then it takes a pic of the intruder to allert me. Awesome applock.

The technology that uses the internet and central remote servers to maintain all the data and applications is referred to as Cloud Computing. It authorizes the consumers and the businesses to make use of the applications without any installation, thereby permitting them to access their personal files at any computer using internet.

In basic terms, cloud computing is the phrase used to describe different scenarios in which computing resource is delivered as a service over a network connection (usually, this is the internet). Cloud computing is therefore a type of computing that relies on sharing a pool of physical and/or virtual resources, rather than deploying local or personal hardware and software. It is somewhat synonymous with the term ‘utility computing’ as users are able to tap into a supply of computing resource rather than manage the equipment needed to generate it themselves; much in the same way as a consumer tapping into the national electricity supply, instead of running their own generator.

Cloud computing is the next stage in the Internet's evolution, providing the means through which everything — from computing power to computing infrastructure, applications, business processes to personal collaboration — can be delivered to you as a service wherever and whenever you need.

In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive. The cloud is just a metaphor for the Internet. It goes back to the days of flowcharts and presentations that would represent the gigantic server-farm infrastructure of the Internet as nothing but a puffy, white cumulus cloud, accepting connections and doling out information as it floats

the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.

Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.

it is a technique where using a network of remote servers hosted on internet to store and mange then processing of data on a personal computer.

In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive. The cloud is just a metaphor for the Internet. It goes back to the days of flowcharts and presentations that would represent the gigantic server-farm infrastructure of the Internet as nothing but a puffy, white cumulus cloud, accepting connections and doling out information as it floats.

Back