Writing for Website Traffic

luifranc

I have been writing for more than 3 years now and I have to say that article writing really helps a lot when it comes to the flow of traffic on a website. The key really is diligence to write interesting stuff that the audience won't help but read. The keywords help but it's the substance of the content that'll make people stay and even share your website to their network. Here's just my 2 cents when it comes to article writing, share your tips away! :)

Writing an interesting contents wouldn't need just a 500+ words but to really snag the interest of the non readers, you would also need images to it. This is the reason why i always bringb my camera just so when I find somethng interesting, I'd take shots and publish it for my travel blog.

Pictures indeed add interest to the readers. It's definitely a plus to keep your readers to your page especially if you're doing a travel blog. Pictures are essentials when it comes to articles like that. Painting the imagination of the readers through those shots is definitely a must. :)

You are right, the content is deciding whether you have success or you fail with your site. You can be on the first page of google if your content is so poor that first time visitors will leave the site and never come back. If you have substantial good content then you will succeed. In my opinion good content 65% and SEO 35% takes out the necessary percentages for a well flowing website.

You are right, the content is deciding whether you have success or you fail with your site. You can be on the first page of google if your content is so poor that first time visitors will leave the site and never come back. If you have substantial good content then you will succeed. In my opinion good content 65% and SEO 35% takes out the necessary percentages for a well flowing website.

I agree with you on this one too. And yes, content is king and too bad a lot of website owners these days are too focused on the SEO neglecting the one thing thaty really focus on- the substance of their website.

Have a personality and avoid rambling, those are my top two tips.

If you aren't an expert then don't try to be, I may just appreciate that you're trying to figure out the same things I am and are real about it. If you ramble on saying generic stuff then the odds of my finishing your article, or coming back, greatly diminish.

Write like you're in love, the rest comes naturally.

Write about what you know and what you like

The worst that you can do to your readers, and to yourself in the long run, is to write about something you know nothing about. Yes, you can do some quick research on the topic and put together a mishmash of information to fill up some space but anyone who knows anything will see through the rubbish you have produced. Never assume that your readers know nothing about what you are writing about.

Another disservice to your readers and to yourself is to write about something that you do not care about. Your feeling about the subject at hand will show through the style of your writing. If you write just to fill up some space, you might as well not write at all because nobody is going to read some drivel that put there just to fill up some space. So what's the whole point to writing something that nobody is going to read?

I try to make my articles as brief and concise as I can. I think readers nowadays are more used to short readings than long and elaborate ones. So I just write enough to say what needs to be said and I leave it at that. Whenever I am forced to write long articles, however, I just try to separate them as efficiently as I can into paragraphs. I hate having to read big blocks of texts and I just assume that my readers feel the same way.

I have had the same experience

Hey,
I have been writing articles for the past couple months and soon after I started writing I received a nice boost in traffic to my website. I hope this continues throughout the year and I am able to keep the traffic boosted.

I agree this is one of the Off shore techniq why don't you use the SEO service.That may brig more traffic to your site

I think You should upload some pictures with writing so user can take more attention.write in Simple or user friendly words so they can understand easily.do not use more technical terms.if you are using then explain them well.

Last edited:
Informative content written in effective manner is the key essence to catch the attention of visitors, like by them and drive targeted traffic on site.

If you aren't an expert then don't try to be, I may just appreciate that you're trying to figure out the same things I am and are real about it. If you ramble on saying generic stuff then the odds of my finishing your article, or coming back, greatly diminish.

Yeah its really true fact that if your have good quality article with interesting content which attracts audience and increases our website traffic side by side. Now days only content is real king and key of success so we should focus on writing skills. Always write vital points which helps people because users like only interesting and helpful content.

I have started my own blog not too long ago, maybe 2-3 months. Only two or three weeks ago, I put out an article a day consistently, and felt that was a great achievement. I can work on my writing, as well as entertain my readers. Right now, I barely have any readers though, which is the sad part. I've changed my schedule where I will put out an article every two days. That gives some time for me to advertise my blog around through article submission sites, forum posting, etc. I could also edit my article and make it better since I have a bigger time span. So far, I only see a minimal increase in traffic, but it's definitely working which is motivating me to keep advertising.

I totally agree with the fact that without interesting content the article is in vain.
The article should be informative, readable and interesting to make users to read.

I find that my articles tend to be a little long, when this happens I just post them somewhere that like writers submitting longer articles; like Triond or Wikinut. Most of my income comes from private clients at the moment and they usually ask for a certain word count. As long as I am familiar with the topic I can usually deliver on the word count, however I have trouble when it's something I don't know much about. I try not to take jobs where the content they want is something I am not familiar with, however sometimes money is money. I love to write and it is very rare that I will turn down work.

Article writing is very good technique in digital marketing to attract tremendous users for the business website but the most important thing is quality of content should be unique and of high quality and writer should have knowledge about the niche of business.

I'm not even going to worry about SEO. I'm just going to write my fingers off and I believe the rest will fall into place.

Back