Writing for Website Traffic

IMO, if you are writing for traffic you shouldn't churn out articles in a short time as you'd end up writing low quality stuffs. Take your time to write each article like two days for each one, this way, you'd have done all the required research needed to complete a nice article. And with nice articles you are guaranteed of getting continuous traffic.

Write content consistently, make it original but don't expect oodles of traffic immediately. I have one blog over 10 years old based on politics, it has over 6K posts, plenty of comments and a PR of 7. That's the high side.

All my niche sites are done with Wordpress, you need good structure, use good quality images and relevant videos to engage visitors and grow the traffic. Those niches sites have PRs 3-5, are no older than 5 years old and some only a couple of years old. I've noticed if I don't post at a site for months the traffic does go down considerably. It's all about consistency and quality.

Also, make sure to set up sitemaps at Bing and Google Webmaster tools. If your using a platform like Wordpress than have plugins for mobile device viewing install (WPTouch), and a Google XML Sitemap plugin which will ping Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask when you update.

It's more than just blogging to get traffic, it's all the underlying parts on how you put your site together and of course the topic.

I love this idea. You're making money elsewhere and also earning traffic from writing, so it's two birds with one stone. It also hones my writing skills which is good. I actually signed up for a list of sites that pay good money for you to write. I just need the time to test that since it would mean more money for me. xD

yes you are right @luifranc article writing is most effective strategy for seo and get traffic i will describe you some in my opinion when you write quality article for high pr site then you submit first moderate and admin moderate first then post after few hours Google also can moderate and confirm this article are genuine or copy paste work then sent a back link in short when your article moderate by some time it mean your content is original and Google love quality content..

I'm setting up a gaming and technology blog these days but I'm also writing elsewhere. I'm going to use both to get more traffic on the other one which would be fun because yeah, you're already writing for more traffic and you also get paid.

Composing an intriguing substance wouldn't require only a 500+ words however to truly catch the enthusiasm of the non perusers, you would likewise require pictures to it. This is the motivation behind why i generally bringb my camera just so when I find somethng intriguing, I'd take shots and distribute it for my travel blog.

Back