Working at Home

I never tried any of that, my friends always said it was a waste of time and I kind of agreed with them. But I never tried though :D
Is like saying that I don't like a certain kind of food, never tasting it before :p

I agree with you on this, but speaking about working at home, don't you spend more hours than at a regular job when you work online? I bet you did, and all online workers did, this is just how it is, but the satisfaction it brings it's overwhelming.

Yes, I do spend more than 8 hours a day online. However, when I was working offline before, I also worked more than 8 hours each day, so it's nothing new for me. When I do something, I become engrossed in it and time flies.

I sorta work from home, but just for a side income, not really as a primary job. I love everything about it! I can listen to music in the background, eat while working, work whenever I want, take breaks whenever I want.

If you're working from home, what do you think are the pros and cons of choosing this new working lifestyle? How were you able to cope and adjust from doing a clockwork job to working at your own phase? Time management is usually the key here and would give some tips on how you make it work and not procrastinate?

I work from home and personally there is not much cons if we manage the time properly.Working from home has many advantages, from being our own boss,the personal freedom that we can enjoy,spend more time with friends and family,and mainly its a creative outlet that boosts our confidence.I experience this day to day since I work from my home.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.I do not allow any one to disturb me when I am at work and usually choose flexible hours where there is no way to get disturbed.I spend only 3 to 4 hours so I don't have any stress in managing my time.

I sorta work from home, but just for a side income, not really as a primary job. I love everything about it! I can listen to music in the background, eat while working, work whenever I want, take breaks whenever I want.

Well, if you keep at it, that little work-at-home job can bring in a full-time income. Without becoming a full-time job.Just keep on going keeping in mind to find ways to get more money with the same amount of time and effort.

Some days, I just cannot get motivated. Just like when I worked a clock job. I could not always get motivated. I manage my time as effective as I can. I find that the biggest advantage to working online is that if you have a birthday party, or another family event you will be able to do a little work before, and some after.

As every one says that working from home is not that much easy to learn and do process all you have to do is be patient and slowly starts with the online money making

Advantage : You can take better care of your's and you can be close to your family while working too.
Don't Wait For Sunday.
Don't Beg for Leave.

Disadvantage : sometimes you have to take a lot of pressure or burden.that time no piece of mind and night shifting too.
salary is not on monthly based but you can earn only project base .You you have more work them you can earn more otherwise Situation can be Critical.

Last edited:
I would like to work from home if i could find a well paid job that would allow me to do so. I think programmers are allowed to work at home and games developers can earn big bucks. Unfortunately i am not a developer so this lifestyle is not one i can do, but would definitely prefer it.

I would like to work from home if i could find a well paid job that would allow me to do so. I think programmers are allowed to work at home and games developers can earn big bucks. Unfortunately i am not a developer so this lifestyle is not one i can do, but would definitely prefer it.

It is happy to hear that you have decided to work from home...Other than programming and developing there are many ways to earn money from home as mentioned below....
1.Sell Arts and Crafts Online
2.Become a Virtual Assistant
3.Stock or Forex Trading
4.Reselling Business Online
Reselling online is where you can buy Domains at cheap rates and sell them for the price you fix...I am doing it with the help of GoResellers.com where they offer you with free online storage,Deluxe Email account etc....

Advantages: You can work whenever you want day or night, you have not to travel to your office, you have no boss.
Disadvantages: Too much distraction at home while you work, sometimes it is difficult to manage work & home at a time.
but i found mostly work from has more work pressure, although you don't have boss, but targets are always there.

I have a regular job but still working at home with my laptop is the best thing that ever happened to me. It provides me with additional income and the comfort of working with your family near you.

One work from home opportunity is day trading.According to investopedia, day trader holds positions in stocks for a very short period of time, often from minutes to hours, and makes numerous trades each day. In most cases, all open trades are closed before the end of the day.While this "job" does not offer a guaranteed salary or other benefits, it does provide those who are successful at it with potentially huge returns on capital. Some traders can post returns of 300% or more in a year, while others will see much less. Being a successful day trader requires more than a lucky guess; day trading requires specific skills and tools, available capital and emotional stamina.

I love working from home because I get so much more things done, both for work and in my home. I can make the perfect surroundings, I can prepare my own food, I and only I organize myself and I just wouldn't change that for anything. Potentially, I could say that the downside to it is that you just don't communicate with people a lot, but then again... why would you? :) I prefer everything this way.

Back