Work at Home or office

Michael

I am working at office and doing my nine hours job but there are several persons those work from home.
I want to know which one is better option or you prefer, work from home or at office.

Usually office hours are eight hours and i do not know why you work for so long. I think work at office is preferable because you can concentrate more and work in working hours. People who work at home save their time but at the same time may end up losing concentration and thus suffers in long term.

Both could potentially be good. It's really just a matter of preference. Some would like working at home better, because it saves all those confrontations at work that you might otherwise be forced to encounter. One could like working in an office better, because they like confrontations. I personally like office work better, but that's just me.

Working at home is nice, but it has it's downside too. There are a lot of distractions. It can be isolating at times. Overall, I rather work out of my home. I like being mobile. I can take my laptop to the near coffee shop with wifi and get some work done.

I work for myself from home. I love it & wouldn't want it any other way. I love the freedom it brings being my own boss. The only down side is I need more work in my time management. I am ever trying to improve upon that.

Working from home is easier for me. You won't have to wake up early and sit in traffic all day. At home I have the freedom to do whenever I want to do during work, without somebody yelling at you to get back to work.

I live in California and I sure wish I could work from home. I seem to spend most of my time in traffic and the cost of fuel is going sky-high. I've been doing some work from home, writing mostly but it's no substitute for full time work.

I run my own business and I sort of do both. I do work from my office most of the time, but my office is in my home. We have a multi-unit building and turned one of the upstairs apartments into a bedroom for one of the kids and the front room has been turned into my office. So I do leave my house, but only to go up a floor to get to my office. I guess I have the best of both worlds, which will get even better as the child turns 18 in May and will be moving out. Then I can set up a double office, plus use the kitchen as my craft studio for my other business.

I personally love working at home,with the ability to get up and take small breaks is great. I just have to be careful not to sack, I think in an office setting you do get more work done.

I think most of the persons want to Work at home and find it comfortable because there is no tension to travel or daily commuting to office through the huge traffic. I also like Work from Home job. :)

Work from home, definitely! :)

It is because of this one thing that I get to enjoy the comfort, also I can complete the work allotted to me!

Moreover, it is comfort and work balance, which it at times required at the offices. That is why maybe, offices have some spaces where people can relax and have a calm mindset!

I like staying at home and just sit right out side our yard with a laptop on my table and watch people passingby while working as well. I get to talk to people when they sometimes chitchat for awhile, they tend to ask me what I'm doing I tell them that I earn through what I'm doing online. :d I sometimes promote my website to them and they also visit it and it sort of a off line advertising :D

Working from home is definitely something that most people prefer to do although you need to have the discipline to actually be able to manage your time efficiently between doing other things, lazing about and your actual workload. The only downside to working from home is sometimes, you need to coordinate with people or other units in the office to get actual work done especially if you are talking about actual physical documents that need to be sorted.

I can get more done in the same amount of time at the office. I can easily stay more focused at the office also. Still there is something about working at home that makes it my preferred choice.

I work from home but only because I haven't found a job out side of the home and the bill aren't going to wait so I have to make the money where I can.

Back