which smartphone mobile company is best ever ..

google was to push the android market further with its pixel phone to delever another blow to apple , but it seems that has failed..
I think if you look at it user wise..
Yes apple is more secure i cannot deny that....
lets take samsung as a competitor ,
Sumsung not so secure.
However support on sumsung is great , stores everywhere .
Samsungs compatibilty is great ( though apple opted to be stand alone )
Samsung is cost effective , and for a cheaper phone it seems to last longer ( hardware wise ) and is more durable.
If i need a new screen today for my samsung i can get one almost anywhere , with apple if there is not a apple store ( which are few and far inbetween ) youd have to order it online at an additional cost.

So bassically security is what apple has though as i stated above they have been hit many a time in their app store, so its not invulnerable , plus now with the uber scandal in 2017.
Samsung has everything else. Durability , support , compatibility , affordable.

Apple is the "high end" product . Yet for all the things you would expect from a high end product it produces but one, and only barely

I dont know what your definition of best is but in my books

what you think which mobile company is best ever for their intelligent products.
with minimum claims and bugs ??:confused::confused::)

Xiaomi phones are always best in rate and quality. And xiaomi company are concentrated in a mobile operating system. In xiaomi phones they give more software updates to phone and make the performance better

from personal point of view, If the phone asus marketing is good, i think asus is really a great phone company. But, marketing of asus is really bad, so I see very few users

Back