Which is the best Social Media to get Traffic for your website ?

Create a YouTube channel for your website and upload videos targeting your keywords. Every time you post, upload a video optimized for the primary and secondary keywords of your post and link to it.

You will find it is much easier and faster to rank a video than a blog post - depending on competition. Do some research and target some low competition keywords related to your niche and you very well could rank on Google page one in minutes

Or buy traffic from some freelancer on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

Internet Marketing has become the most important part for any online business now a days. Internet Marketing helps to fetch traffic for your website. You can promote your web site using social media i.e Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc. Can anyone tel me which social media is best to get traffic as I am not getting much traffic for my website from social media. My website is here: techiesindiainc.com . I also want to know that what is the good way to promote your website on social media ?

Twitter and Facebook is the best social website to get traffic for your website.

There are lots of social media website but it depends on your business, what type product you have and services you are giving. If your targeting local business then your first priority should be local social media websites and if you targeting global market then your priority will be website having traffic coming from all the countries.

its facebook you just have to link your site with facebook and try to interact with peoples in groups and pages and you can also hire experts from SEOclerks for increasing traffic at cheap rates.

Back