Which is the best Social Media to get Traffic for your website ?

Facebook, twitter, google+ and LinkedIn are the best social networking sites where you can make your business profile and share your business information and content with your business communities as well as email marketing is one of the great options for business information. Through email marketing, you can promotional emails to potential customers and get more and more business.

Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are the best social media sites. You can post images, text, videos etc on these sites and can also create campaign, page and events.

Be helpful – forget the sales pitch. People want to “solve a problem” – make sure you, your product and your website are focused towards solving a problem – whatever it may be. Whether it’s “What shall I cook tonight?” or “How to increase website traffic” – your social media marketing should all be about solving “Someone Else’s Problem” (a twist on the meaning of the SEP - with apologies to Douglas Adams) Panvel to Goa Train
Publish more content, regularly – daily is ideal. Weekly as a minimum.
Publish ORIGINAL well-researched content - don’t just braindump. Brainstorm, think, plan, design, write, refine, proof, then publish ;)
Author content which is relevant – don’t repeat content from other sources. Make your website relevant, THE website to visit in your niche
Design a funny comic related to your niche – with links to your site
Design a regular funny comic or page – “Funny Fridays”, “Lazy Mondays”. Think on the lines of “The Borowitz Report”
When publishing content, stick to one rule – “How would I behave if I were the one reading it?” If you were looking for something, would the article you are about to publish help, or would you just skim it and bounce off. If it’s irrelevant, refer to 4 ;) If you’ve seen it before, refer to 4 ;) If you just say “mehh”, refer to 4 ;)
Use great titles for your content, titles which tempt or create curiosity – “How I got my website to load in 1.29 seconds” vs “Increase your website load time”. Think “How I made Google my bitch!” vs “Improve your search engine rankings”. If necessary spend a lot of time titles – they are the portals to your website Pune to Dadar Train

And when people get into your site, remember visible sign-up for your newsletter/VIP club, where you can generate more sales, re-targeting and customer loyalty by sending out relevant information, tips and discounts.

Facebook is my first choice to generate traffic because Facebook is the social media website which is most popular and the craze of the Facebook will never ends .It is always attract and try to give something new to all people .We just need to take small steps to generate traffic through Facebook. Make.Make a page update it regularly .Post videos and images .Post shareable content and related to your website .It will generate traffic .

Back