Which is the best Social Media to get Traffic for your website ?

ayushbajaj

Internet Marketing has become the most important part for any online business now a days. Internet Marketing helps to fetch traffic for your website. You can promote your web site using social media i.e Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc. Can anyone tel me which social media is best to get traffic as I am not getting much traffic for my website from social media. My website is here: techiesindiainc.com . I also want to know that what is the good way to promote your website on social media ?

Facebook is the best social media site to get more traffic on your site.
Twitter and Stumble Upon are also good.
You can also get traffic on your site by sharing images on Pinterest.

I would place my bet on social media services like Facebook and Twitter as they both are one f the most used social media websites by entrepreneurs.

I haven't got the invitation yet mate

But i guess, people would still go for facebook. But yes, you are right, google + will make a place on this list for sure.

I haven't got the invitation yet mate

But i guess, people would still go for facebook. But yes, you are right, google + will make a place on this list for sure.

Yep, Google + is turning out to be one of the best social media services you have to use. A lot of people are using it on day to day basis.

Google+ has moved up to #2 behind Twitter, so with its capabilities for extended posts, circles that you can create or join, it's definitely worth the investment of time.

I agree, Facebook and Twitter should be the two best social media websites. I also use LinkedIn and Google+. It's actually easier now to use all to get more traffic for your website so I say use all you can! Hehe.

Currently i promote my clients travel website and i use 5 SMO site where i work on daily basis ( Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Pinterest and StumbleUpon) and you all are not believed that i get most of SMO traffic from StumbleUpon. In May month i get 1500+ visitor from StumbleUpon. I suggested StumbleUpon is the best social media sites to increase the website traffic.

Back