Norris Green Comverse Inc is skam? Or not?

Hello friends! I'm here in Ireland. As a guest worker from Ghana. I went to work through the same agency you write about here. But now I have a problem. I want to open a bank account. But the bank is asking me for a lease, which I don't have. I don't have one because the employer pays for the food and lodging. Those were the terms of my job offer. What should I do now?
Where do I dig up this lease?
Hi, is Norris Green is a legit agency?

Thank you my friend! Everything seems real to me so far. I passed an English test and not long after I got a job offer, the green light. Now I have to prepare my documents for the employer, the cheapest I found was 32 euros.
I wonder if I should give this money. They explained to me that without documents there is no way to do it, there is no way to start the process.
Hello mam...do u already received the written invitation?

Guyz can anyone tell me that norris green comverse Inc is fake or true because the company is asking me to pay 70 euros so im little confused to pay the money

Hello friends! I'm here in Ireland. As a guest worker from Ghana. I went to work through the same agency you write about here. But now I have a problem. I want to open a bank account. But the bank is asking me for a lease, which I don't have. I don't have one because the employer pays for the food and lodging. Those were the terms of my job offer. What should I do now?
Where do I dig up this lease?
Hi
Did they tell you to submit your documents within 8 days

ako po nareceived ko yesterday is declaration and information. Then kanina nag email yung acct manager na I have received a written invitation daw. Baka Can share here the screenshot ng sample invitation kahit hindi yung whole statement. Thanks

ako po nareceived ko yesterday is declaration and information. Then kanina nag email yung acct manager na I have received a written invitation daw. Baka Can share here the screenshot ng sample invitation kahit hindi yung whole statement. Thanks
Prang certificate style po cya...bka po kc confidential pgsend ng gnun...

Back