Norris Green Comverse Inc is skam? Or not?

They are a small company with offices in London and Liverpool. They were fair to me. They saved me a lot of money for labor brokers who arrange work abroad. Going to work in the UK cost me around £150. I only paid for my personal expenses, for documents, visas, etc. I haven't heard of anyone complaining about them.
Bless you!

Norris Green Comverse Inc are legit. I'm surprised they want money from you. Me and two of my girlfriends went to Manchester through them. But we were not asked for any money. As far as I know the employer paid them.

Thank you my friend! Everything seems real to me so far. I passed an English test and not long after I got a job offer, the green light. Now I have to prepare my documents for the employer, the cheapest I found was 32 euros.
I wonder if I should give this money. They explained to me that without documents there is no way to do it, there is no way to start the process.

Yes, yes, that's exactly the way we went. We found a company for 36 euros. Document company. One of us had a lot of documents, so she paid 44 euros. Later we found out that there were cheaper companies for the same service. If you don't have a medical certificate, prepare another 20 - 30 euros. Otherwise, they do not issue a visa without this document.

I applied for a job in the UK through Norris Green Comverse Inc. I did not pay anything to this company. I only paid for my job application documents.
I personally did not pay anything for their services, which I was very happy with. Agencies in Nairobi charge between $3,500 and $5,000 for the same service.
But then after I started working in England my employer deducted a total of £800 from my salary. He told me that he had paid that much to this agency as a commission.
I am not satisfied with Norris Green Comverse Inc. I told them about the outrages of my current employer. But they did nothing. They told me to contact a lawyer. That was all.

I don't understand you my man. You say they got you a job. That you didn't pay them a commission. But then your employer took the money from your salary. In my opinion, the mediators are not to blame. It's your employer's fault.
We already work in Newcastle (close to the Scottish border), but the company did not ask us for any money. And we have been working here for more than a year.

Yeah right! And I don't understand why he doesn't like it. Half of the neighborhood went to work in Europe through norris green comverse. And no one complains. The neighbour saved money for a new house. If he doesn't like it in UK, he should go back to where he worked before for one dollar per hour. Then another song he will sing.

Hello friends! I'm here in Ireland. As a guest worker from Ghana. I went to work through the same agency you write about here. But now I have a problem. I want to open a bank account. But the bank is asking me for a lease, which I don't have. I don't have one because the employer pays for the food and lodging. Those were the terms of my job offer. What should I do now?
Where do I dig up this lease?

Opening a bank account without a lease can be challenging, but there are several steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. **Letter from Employer**: Ask your employer to provide a letter that confirms your employment and details your living arrangements. The letter should mention that your food and lodging are covered by the employer as part of your employment terms. Ensure that the letter is on company letterhead and includes the employer's contact information.

2. **Proof of Address Alternatives**: Banks often accept alternative forms of proof of address. Here are some options that might be acceptable:
- A utility bill (electricity, gas, water) in your name, if possible.
- A letter from a governmental authority or local council confirming your address.
- A tenancy agreement if your employer can provide a temporary or nominal lease agreement.

3. **Employer's Accommodation Proof**: If you live in employer-provided accommodation, the employer might be able to provide documentation or a formal agreement stating your residence there.

4. **Contact the Bank**: Speak directly with the bank and explain your situation. Banks may have specific procedures for individuals in your circumstances and might accept other documents such as:
- A letter from a recognized community leader or social worker.
- Proof of address from your home country along with a letter from your employer in Ireland.

5. **Social Welfare Documentation**: If you receive any social welfare payments, letters from the Department of Social Protection that are sent to your address might also be acceptable.

6. **PPS Number Letter**: If you have a Personal Public Service (PPS) number, the letter sent to you by the Department of Social Protection when you were assigned the number might be used as proof of address.

### Steps to Take:
1. **Request an Employer's Letter**: Immediately ask your employer for a detailed letter about your employment and accommodation situation.
2. **Gather Other Documents**: Collect any other forms of proof of address you might have, such as official letters or utility bills in your name.
3. **Visit the Bank**: Go to the bank with all the documentation you have gathered and explain your situation to a bank representative.

By providing a combination of these documents, you should be able to satisfy the bank's requirements for opening an account. If the first bank you visit is not cooperative, try another bank, as different banks may have different policies and levels of flexibility.

Of course, no problem :) Here are the steps you should follow:

1. **Ask Your Employer for a Letter**:
- Request a letter from your employer that explains your job, confirms your employment, and states that your food and lodging are provided by them.

2. **Collect Any Other Proof of Address**:
- If you have any other documents that show your address, such as:
- A letter from a government office.
- Your PPS number letter (if you have one).

3. **Go to the Bank**:
- Bring the letter from your employer and any other documents you have to the bank.
- Explain your situation to the bank staff and show them the documents.

These steps should help you open a bank account more easily.

Wow wow wow ... I'll try to find all this. I want to take my Love and child here with me. Legally. But I need a bank account. Thanks anyway.

Personalized presents for a couple's wedding anniversary bring a unique touch to honoring their unwavering love. These presents are personalized and significant because they may be customized with names, dates, images, or special messages. Custom wedding anniversary presents are available in a variety of styles and preferences, ranging from engraved jewelry to personalized artwork and chocolates. They make the receivers feel loved and valued by demonstrating consideration and effort. These presents are perfect for any occasion and honor the couple's journey together in an unforgettable way. Customize your wedding anniversary presents to add even more special touches to the occasion.

Personalized presents for a couple's wedding anniversary bring a unique touch to honoring their unwavering love. These presents are personalized and significant because they may be customized with names, dates, images, or special messages. Custom wedding anniversary presents are available in a variety of styles and preferences, ranging from engraved jewelry to personalized artwork and chocolates. They make the receivers feel loved and valued by demonstrating consideration and effort. These presents are perfect for any occasion and honor the couple's journey together in an unforgettable way. Customize your wedding anniversary presents to add even more special touches to the occasion.

Back