How to make my own website?

You run traffic,domain,hosting replica ads and locked accounts?
You are need for facebook ad account running advertisement?
You want to increase sales, but your ad account is limited?
Your ad account can’t spend money?
Your advesting account trust is limited?
You meet account problems or need technical supports but you don’t know who or how to contact with ?
………………………………………….. ……………………….
I can help you on the FB acc problem
Let’s talk me on Skype: snowy2206

They offer some very nice clean, modern themes that you can choose from. However, we always recommend WordPress to anyone who is more interested in managing their content themselves. WordPress is fully customizable and with thousands of plugins out there, you can make WordPress into a full-featured CMS in no time. That's what we recommend for most of our clients who don't want a static HTML website.

In order one website to go live, you need 3 parts: domain + hosting + website source.

In this your case, you’ve just only had the 1st part, that is your domain name. So the next steps are you should buy hosting and make a website.

About buying hosting, you can buy it from many big guys such as: Godaddy, iPage, Fatcow,…Especially with Godaddy hosting, you can buy just only for $1/month here Godaddy hosting coupon. Or you can research many other big guys to compare their service each other here Top web hosting. You can buy hosting as simple as you buy the domain.

After you have your domain and hosting, the next step is choosing the website source to build your website. The most commonly open source that is Wordpress. You can visit here to download the source for free and install it on your hosting. DOn’t forget to read carefully about the document before install. At this stage, you have domain, hosting, and a website installed on that hosting.

The next step is you need to point your domain to your hosting. The pointing process is based on each domain registrar you purchased. Read them at registrar website document. Basically, you just need to replace their default DNS to your hosting DNS that your hosting provider give you.

That’re all you need to run a website. Good luck to you.

All you can see my previous post above. I hope this helps.

In order one website to go live, you need 3 parts: domain + hosting + website source.

In this your case, you’ve just only had the 1st part, that is your domain name. So the next steps are you should buy hosting and make a website.

About buying hosting, you can buy it from many big guys such as: Godaddy, iPage, Fatcow,…Especially with Godaddy hosting, you can buy just only for $1/month here Godaddy hosting coupon. Or you can research many other big guys to compare their service each other here Top web hosting. You can buy hosting as simple as you buy the domain.

After you have your domain and hosting, the next step is choosing the website source to build your website. The most commonly open source that is Wordpress. You can visit here to download the source for free and install it on your hosting. DOn’t forget to read carefully about the document before install. At this stage, you have domain, hosting, and a website installed on that hosting.

The next step is you need to point your domain to your hosting. The pointing process is based on each domain registrar you purchased. Read them at registrar website document. Basically, you just need to replace their default DNS to your hosting DNS that your hosting provider give you.

That’re all you need to run a website. Good luck to you.

You're welcọme :)

Back