How to make my own website?

I suggest you go on YouTube and find some tutorials on how to make your own website in WordPress. I believe this is the best and the easiest way to go. Also, make sure to learn something about the optimization of your website for the search engines.

I don't like to use sites like weebly or wix because it shows a level of unprofessionalism when you use those sites and you have their logo at the bottom of your site. Especially if you are intend on offering graphic design or content services. It makes you seem as though you can't take the time to build a quality site for yourself therefore you can't take the time to build their site or brand with the level of precision. I say go through a few sites and view the type of layout you want and go from there.

There are various amounts of engagement within website design, via developing a little internet site yourself to which makes it any full-blown profession. You might take pleasure in as a full-service web site creator or just focusing on a single expertise. There are tons connected with techniques to go.

First chose a niche you like
Buy a domain and hosting plan
Set up with wordpress, theme, plugin
Write good content frequently
SEO on Google

If you are a beginner then i suggest using something simple like weebly which can potentially help you to produce something that looks very professional using simple drag and drop technology. Yes it is a good thing as you can market your product / opinions to the whole world! But you will need further help from EWD to try and get it to the masses (SEO etc..).

There are many easy website builders online including Wix, Weebly and Jimdo that will allow you to build a basic site very easily, even in just a few minutes.

In order one website to go live, you need 3 parts: domain + hosting + website source.

In this your case, you’ve just only had the 1st part, that is your domain name. So the next steps are you should buy hosting and make a website.

About buying hosting, you can buy it from many big guys such as: Godaddy, iPage, Fatcow,…Especially with Godaddy hosting, you can buy just only for $1/month here Godaddy hosting coupon. Or you can research many other big guys to compare their service each other here Top web hosting. You can buy hosting as simple as you buy the domain.

After you have your domain and hosting, the next step is choosing the website source to build your website. The most commonly open source that is Wordpress. You can visit here to download the source for free and install it on your hosting. DOn’t forget to read carefully about the document before install. At this stage, you have domain, hosting, and a website installed on that hosting.

The next step is you need to point your domain to your hosting. The pointing process is based on each domain registrar you purchased. Read them at registrar website document. Basically, you just need to replace their default DNS to your hosting DNS that your hosting provider give you.

That’re all you need to run a website. Good luck to you.

HR Practical Course, HR training institute, Payroll training, Digital Marketing Cours

Established in the year 2004, SHREE BALAJI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS ( SBMC) is engaged in providing solutions like HR Training , Payroll Training, Recruitments, Corporate Training, Digital marketing training , Payroll and outsourcing of operations to various verticals in the industry.

Back