How to make my own website?

kilato

I want to make my own website. Don't know much on to make it. Can anyone tell?
Is it a good thing?

If you are a beginner then i suggest using something simple like weebly which can potentially help you to produce something that looks very professional using simple drag and drop technology. Yes it is a good thing as you can market your product / opinions to the whole world! But you will need further help from EWD to try and get it to the masses (SEO etc..).

Start at free platform like Blogger, and when you learned the ropes, you can build your site on a registered domain name and a host like Hostgator. I started at Blogger and build 4 sites, monetized them with Adsense and being an affiliate to Amazon. After that i learned to be an affiliate without having a website by just registering a site on GoDaddy and redirecting my site to the sales page of whatever product i was promoting.

Off course it is good thing..There are 3 steps involved in website making:
Register your domain name: Tips to Register domain name:-
Keep it Short,Avoid Numbers and Hyphens,Be Memorable,Use an Appropriate Domain Name Extension.
Example:.co : an abbreviation for company, commerce, and community
.info : informational sites
.net : technical, Internet infrastructure sites
Design your webpage:
Web page design should be simple, clear, do not use flashy colors, easily navigable.
Host your site: Choose a desired Hosting plan based on your Web traffic, RAM,etc,.
You may try a legit site 9CubeHosting.com where they offer more than 70 templates. You can use this templates to make your own site at free of cost.

SquareSpace has become a very popular option for people new to website creation. They offer some very nice clean, modern themes that you can choose from. However, we always recommend WordPress to anyone who is more interested in managing their content themselves. WordPress is fully customizable and with thousands of plugins out there, you can make WordPress into a full-featured CMS in no time. That's what we recommend for most of our clients who don't want a static HTML website.

Start your journey with the html learning and keep
progressing. Do not know what is your background
in study so in the beginning you may found it quite
dull but you should keep it up.

There are many courses available on internet just
search for them on youtube and start learning from
today.

BEST OF LUCK my friend !!

It depends on what you want to use the website for. If you want to create a blog, you could use a free service such as Blogger to start off with, or maybe WordPress is you prefer it. If you want to use your website for something else, you could get hosting and a domain and configure your own CMS, such as WordPress, with more ease and control.

I've used Geocities to make my free sites for years. I really like it. The only drawback is that you will have ads, but since you're getting the site for free, you can't really complain, right?

Oh, then clear with the that content that you deals via website, then if you are a newbie then go for Blogger paltform.

I suggested to you, use WordPress to build a website. Because it's easy to install, and manage. Also, there are so many free plugin that you can try or install easily. I you can also use templatetoaster a theme and template creator software. With the help of TT you can make your own themes and templates for your website. Its a code free software and easy to use.

The very easiest way is wordpress. Buy a domain from Godaddy, name.com or namecheap.com.
Get the hosting from hostgator, bluehost or ipage.com
Point the domain to your hosting using name servers
Go to softaculous and install wordpress
Login to your wordpress and find theme of your choice. Install theme
Install plugins

Done !
If you need my help contact me.

There are many easy website builders online including Wix, Weebly and Jimdo that will allow you to build a basic site very easily, even in just a few minutes. Another option would be to use Tumblr blog as your main site as they have do follow backlinks and also a built in community of active users who will eagerly welcome your content.

Try Blogger, it is free and they have number of free tools you can add. Also you can host it via Google for $10 a year with your own domain name, so later you can use that. It will be a good start for you.

You can make a website via free CMS or premium. For a newbie I would suggest going with Blogger or Tumblr. They have user-friendly database.

This is obviously the most sensible thing to do as once we get experience we can start the higher type web site and I have done exactly what you said and went with Blogger first up and when I got experience I moved to GoDaddy for complete site and luckily I got great package using “gotoffer3” promo coupon so this way I got 3 deals in one with website, domain and email all at $1 a month.

Back