How Long Do You Stay On Facebook?

I say I'm guilty to spend too much time on facebook. These 10-15 minutes every time I check facebook on my phone adds up really fast at the end of the day. I wish I could have a built in timer on my phone or computer to log me off after 1h a day

I also highly addictive ago facebook, but then realized it for a long time it was wasted, now I am conducting marketing on facebook

Last edited:
facebook is my only connection to the rest of the world, that's how i know that something happened or if there is a big story in the news (which i don't watch) or if one of my friends got a new girlfriend or something so i spend a few hours on it every day.

hi friends
i am amit fb is a social sites many peoples use the site to chat and share all things
and in today life all students and guys use the fb
its going too long
thanks
vastav

Social Networking sites could be a black hole. Like a real time killer that the next thing you know, you’re already spending 10 hours a day on it instead of working on your online business. Sometimes even justify your work with it. How do you battle with that? I say it takes real discipline.

True. For business, I spend less than an hour to update anything I need to update.
Not limited for Facebook only but for all social media I am optimizing.

I think that most of persons spend a lot of time on Facebook because of games. Other persons spend time there because of other reasons like managing their Facebook page.

On my case I don't spend more than 5 minutes on Facebook. I just enter to see if I have notifications and I don't play anything because of lack of time.

Just long enough to do various things with Candy Crush and read a few blips from companies that I follow. Other than that, I don't use Facebook.

I keep focused under 30 minutes every day and the majority of that is for my business fan page. I do check my own page for any birthdays. I likewise subscribe to a couple news pages and I read the presents on stay current. That is about it for me. I don't redesign my status.

I have never had a real interest in Facebook. I have an account, as I have for about 3 years, and I have about 275 friends on it. I enjoy to catch up once in a while, but I don't spend all of my time with it. On a normal day, if I am bored on the internet, I will go to facebook and scroll down my Newsfeed until I run out of new posts.

Back