How Long Do You Stay On Facebook?

It depends on who I am talking to on FB. If t's mu GF, they I can talk all night, but I don't sat y online for more than 10 minutes otherwise.

Just long enough to do various things with Candy Crush and read a few blips from companies that I follow. Other than that, I don't use Facebook.

I've not been spending more than 45mins on Facebook everyday for a very long time now. The only time I spend more is on special occasions like wanting to keep up with friends or do some promotions on Facebook. Well, that's because generally I'm a very disciplined person when it comes to choosing work against frivolities.

I think if you need to break free from spending much time on Facebook, have a schedule; put a specific time for your activities on Facebook, you could set an alarm to alert you when it's time up.

I need it on for work, and then I just check it on my phone when at home. It's annoying though, sometimes I see myself refreshing Facebook and checking it even though I checked it 1 min ago. Bloody thing! :)

I only log into Facebook when I see a notification or a new message on my email. I'm not very fond of hanging out on Facebook, looking at pictures and stuff. I also don't play any games there. The only time I spend a considerable amount of time on Facebook is when I'm chatting with someone. However, I'm trying to learn social media marketing so I might start learning Facebook a little better in the coming weeks.

I don't use Facebook anymore because it keeps updating layout, which I get very confused and frustrated. I used to spend probably about 10 minutes on Facebook to check my friend messages, that was probably about it.

There is no fixed time. If somebody is sitting online then again it depends how many minutes you are chatting with that person. As per the thread the answer is 35 min. to 1 hour.

Thanks

today life is so busy that we are left with no social life so we don't get time to get updated with social sites and talking about facebook,it was sunday when i was online and next when i will be cant say so here on Google play store i found a free chat app named as HelloOye which let me get updated with all three social accounts Facebook,twitter and linked in all together and it is very interesting.you can also download it from google play store or via this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mss.hellooye

i dont spend long periods of time on facebook, but rather, short bursts of time. i guess if you add it all up, it could be a good 2hrs a day, i suppose

It's like an off and on thing for me. When I use my laptop, it won't even take an hour straight. I'd usually log out when I close the browser tab for facebook. This is the same when I use my mobile phone, although I think I spend more time in my phone than my laptop. I don't do much in facebook. I'd just check my timeline to see what's currently going on with people. I rarely post photos or videos also. And, I don't stalk people and visit their profiles whatsoever. So, there's nothing much to be done.

Social Media sites you know are in fame now a days.People spend a lot of time on social media like Facebook,Twitter etc.Actually it is for awareness and also to meet different people but in some Asian countries people are in a habit to use these social media sites for fun and spend 15 to 18 hours per day ion these sites.I also spend one hour daily on social media sites for my personal awareness.However if you want to know more about the IT field and websites marketing so side a look on http://checkedsitelist.com.It helps you a lot.

Last edited:
Back