Why Pinterest and Instagram are important for SEO?

Though the links from social media are nofollow but when you search for something Pinterest & Instagram profiles appeared in search results. Using hashtags and properly categorizing pins you can make your content visible to audience. Also trending topics work best in hashtag and increase engagements with users and likes.

Instagram allows users to take pictures and videos from a mobile device, apply filters and a caption, and then share the image on a variety of social networks. Instagram users are looking for a much more personal experience with the brands they follow and engage with. The content shared on Instagram should give your audience an authentic view into your business.

With Pinterest, a user’s intent tends to be focused on the discovery and curation of other users’ content. Similar to search engines, consumers can utilize Pinterest to search for specific content, products, tips or inspiration. They can then create visually appealing boards by pinning and grouping the content they discover.

It would be interesting for me to hear your opinions.

At this time my client is making decision about launching Instagram account of his business or not.

Pinterest and Instagram , both have high domain authority which helps you to drive more traffic to your website.

Here are some benefit of Pinterest for SEO:

Create Backlinks To Your Site
Boosting Your Keyword Targeting
Boost Your Social Signals
Local Search Relevancy
Increased Market Information
Enhance Your Profile
Increased Followers
Satisfied Viewership
Opportunities for New Content
SEO Image Boost
An Official Page