who is the Best Domain hosting site ?

There're many big guys in hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to host number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, iPage and Namecheap.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in my domain management. It's very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I've always get notification by them, that's very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy coupon for hosting just only for $1/month + free domain latest.

With iPage, currently they're offering the coupon with a huge discount up to 83% off on hosting, I think that they're one of the cheapest hosting now. Their support also good and fast. The hosting features are good too, with some unlimited resources such as disk space, bandwidth,...For their coupons, you can visit here to get iPage coupon latest.

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 10% on domain purchasing and save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Namecheap coupon latest.

So I would like to recommend 3 hosting providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

I think Hawkhost is for you. I very very like the supporter in here. they solve your problem very professional very cheap hosting prices . just 24Usd for 2 years+1 domain. Is very cheap right?

Back