Which vegetable is your favorite ?

kilato

Which vegetable is your all time favorite? And you eat it in any form ? I love potatoes. Can eat them in any form.

If you really want to know that which vegetable is my favorite, then my answer is greens. It is a very healthy vegetable for our health. It makes our body active for all the time. It is that vegetable, which is grown without any medicine. Because that medicines are so dangerous for our human body. So please i suggest you that eat green vegetables as more as possible.

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United States Of America. I am an Artist. I like to watch new Movies and want to now about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know about which Vegetable is my favorite, then i will tell you about Green Vegetables. I love to eat these type of Vegetables, because these are good for our health. They provides us a lot of Vitamins and Protein, which are so useful for our body to make Healthy and Wealthy. So all of you should also eat green Vegetables as more as possible for your good health.

Which vegetable is your all time favorite?

As for me, personally my favorite vegetable would have to be cucumbers. One of the reasons why I like cucumbers is because it's not that expensive. It's all easily grown in the backyard with little or no maintenance. I also like cucumbers because it has a small amount of calories.

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United States Of America. I am an Artist. I love meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know about which Vegetable is my favorite, then i will tell you about Lady Finger. It is my favorite Vegetable ever. Its taste is too good. I like to eat it with full size or cutting in pieces. It is really useful for my health too. Lade Finger is really a very tasty as well as delicious Vegetable, i had ever eat in my whole life.

Well my favorite vegetable is carrot, and carrot has lots of benfits, Carrot provides the finest and highest quality in nutrients, especially from its juice. It is an excellent source of pro-vitamin A, vitamins C, D, E, K, B1 and B6.

Last edited:
Back