Which social networking site do you like most?

I was on Facebook until recently, when I decided I was fed up with the inane trivia that constantly dribbled down my timeline thingy, so I terminated it. I have Twitter, but don't use it much, and I recently also killed Linkedin, as I didn't like how it seemed to contact all my 'friends' by itself.

The one other, which I (currently) rather like is Google+. It seems to be much more controllable in what you see/don't see, and I can log on and see topics of interest to me, rather than reading about how someone has just taken a dump in their new toilet. :uncomfortableness:

I like Twitter.com because I have interacted with a lot of well-known/famous people there. For example, Robert Bowling, the MW3 community manager, and Cliff Blezsinski, the co-creator of Gears of War 1, 2, and 3!

I love facebook the most. Why? because almost all of my friends use it. Also I am gamer, facebook offers many good games. I used twitter two months ago, i actually like it. But none of my friends use twitter, so just stopped using it. Now planning to use Google + :)

I like Google+ better then both Twitter and Facebook. I do like both of them, but Google+ is preferred out of the 3. Pinterest is another one that I like as it has been giving me traffic to my blogs. Facebook tries to hard to get us to pay for things to promote and Twitter is good, but I really don't see so much traffic at all from it.

Re: How to use LinkedIn?

I do have a LinkedIn account but I am totally clueless about how to use it to my advantage. Can you tell us more about how you use it to get your clients? Myself, I use Facebook mainly for socializing. Haven't found a way to make money form social networking yet.

I participate in the LinkedIn group in specific niches (industries). I answer a lot of question. I talk about my blog. I use LinkedIn to drive traffic to my blog. I sell locally to business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals so it's a good place for me. It's a target rich environment.

Facebook, Facebook and Facebook. I love Facebook very much and I am already got addicted since started using FB. I always keep in contact with relatives and friends through Facebook. I also have got account in twitter but really got bored with the following system.

Re: How to use LinkedIn?

I participate in the LinkedIn group in specific niches (industries). I answer a lot of question. I talk about my blog. I use LinkedIn to drive traffic to my blog. I sell locally to business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals so it's a good place for me. It's a target rich environment.

I see. Thank you for the heads up. Now I must go to see what I can do with my LinkedIn account. I suppose I will have to go with a product or service in hand, otherwise there wouldn't be anything to promote.

I use Facebook, but not as much as I did before, simply because there's nothing much to do. I think to use Facebook effectively, you have to market or offer something, therefore creating a fan page. From there, you can sell your products, or advertise whatever you want to your fans.

Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest are the most popular social media sites and i like them as others.
I have come to know about two more sites Picxing & Twitxr that are quite interesting and can be helpful for Site promotion on the web.

Back