Which social networking site do you like most?

I absolutely love Google+ the most. The interface is a lot cleaner in my opinion, and a bit more professional looking which is right up my alley. I also find that the lack of relationship statuses and things of the same nature attracts an entirely different audience and a totally more focused type of discussion which I like very much.

Personally I prefer Facebook for both personal use and business, really easy to interact and you get straight through to people on their facebook. I love it.

My favorite is Facebook.com

It is because of simple and precise structure and a liberty to do anything you want to do.
Facebook made my friends more close to me, and I got to know so many people due to the same! ;)

What the hell.. They are such different networks, Facebook is a more personal family/friends network, a daily checkup on your friends.
Twitter is for famous people, don't understand why regular people would even use it..
I'd say that Facebook is my choice, it's the only one I need to use anyway.

I agree with GGovan, Twitter is for people whom have a lot of individuals to update, Facebook is more for individuals whom want to remain connected with friends, family, colleagues, etc. Just like MySpace has turned into a Musical social media site for artists now.

I have accounts on both social networking sites but I tend to use Facebook more than I do Twitter. I think the reason why this is the case is because Facebook has more of my networks on it already and this makes it easier to stay in touch with each other. In the same way that it makes it easier to network around if there is a need to. I use Twitter to establish newer contacts though.

I love Facebook and Twitter but I also like Pinterest and Google+. In my opinion, each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses so it makes sense to use them all to our advantage. While Facebook is great for branding yourself, Twitter and Google+ are amazing for attracting right kind of audience and followers for our content. I love to use them all for promoting my content and also to discover like minded people and awesome sites.

I enjoy using Facebook. I like the simplicity of the site and how it keeps me connected with my family and friends. I have not used it yet for business marketing. Lately I've been considering joining Google+. I've heard that it has a much more professional look and that it's great for blog owners.

My favorite social networking site is LinkedIn. It's were I get most of my clients. My second favorite would be Twitter. I don't like Facebook as much. I'm not sure why. I think it could be good for business.

How to use LinkedIn?

My favorite social networking site is LinkedIn. It's were I get most of my clients. My second favorite would be Twitter. I don't like Facebook as much. I'm not sure why. I think it could be good for business.

I do have a LinkedIn account but I am totally clueless about how to use it to my advantage. Can you tell us more about how you use it to get your clients? Myself, I use Facebook mainly for socializing. Haven't found a way to make money form social networking yet.

I like facebook because it makes communication very easy. Twitter is fun to catch up on what people are doing but it is hard to have real time conversations with people. On twitter I mostly follow inspirational people or hilarious parodies, but on facebook I am able to connect wiht my friends and have a conversation with those who I could not get as much information out of than I would have from twitter.

Wow that was worded akwardly.. let me try again: On facebook my conversations are actual conversations.. There, fixed it.

Have to go with Facebook on this on. Honestly, I've never used Twitter, though. So I may be a little biased, here. I've heard good things about Twitter, though.

I think I use Facebook more than Twitter. I have more family on Facebook. Well, I have no family on Twitter. I have family in other states. I like to keep up with them. Sometimes it is easier to go to Facebook and find out how their day is going than to give them a call.

I like facebook because it makes communication very easy. Twitter is fun to catch up on what people are doing but it is hard to have real time conversations with people. On twitter I mostly follow inspirational people or hilarious parodies, but on facebook I am able to connect wiht my friends and have a conversation with those who I could not get as much information out of than I would have from twitter.

Wow that was worded akwardly.. let me try again: On facebook my conversations are actual conversations.. There, fixed it.

I do have same view

Facebook wins every day. It is so easy to use, so convenient, and of course, everyone has Facebook! Social networking for business is pointless without the right traffic. Facebook happens to just have the right amount of traffic where you can connect to the whole world. I always try to connect with friends and people all over the world using Facebook. Enjoy your search for social networks and have fun!

I only use facebook, twitter and I never used it nor do I want to use!
I think that facebook gets me perfectly right now, maybe when I opened my business I use twitter to spread my product.

Back