Which phone do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a dumb Nokia phone. I've had it since 2006. It's still working very well and I'm proud to say that its battery can last me a week with one single charge unlike some smartphone that needs constant charging. I don't need a smartphone so I will not be replacing my dumb phone with a smart one any time soon.

I have a Blackberry 9320 and I find it very efficient and useable. I would however like to upgrade to a Z10 at some point since I've heard that its quicker and more versatile. In spite of what others may say about Blackberry, it is still the best choice for corporate users like me who have gotten used to its interface and connectivity advantages.

At the moment, I have Verizon's Droid 3. It's basically an old phone compared to what Verizon currently offers. When I first got it, I was in love with it. I had never had a smartphone before, so I was amazed by it. I purchased it because it has the option of using a keyboard or a touchscreen. I'm not the best at using touchscreens for text messaging, so I normally use the keyboard. Now that I've had this phone for awhile, I've been having several problems with it. Sometimes the touch screen will freeze or I will lose internet connection for no reason at all. I can't wait for my upgrade in October.

I'm in the watersports so I have an Xperia Active from Sony, It has Android ICS and It's waterproof :D Which phone do you have? :)

I've heard some nice things about that model. How do you like it? I, myself, have the HTC Inspire 4g, and love it. A few problems here or there, but nothing to write home about.

I'm getting a Galaxy S4 today! I ordered it a few days ago, but it was out of stock at the time. Today, I'm going to pick it up, and see how it feels, and what my first impressions would be like. I was having trouble picking between the Note II and the Galaxy S4 though, so it was a tough decision at the end.

I have never used any Android phone before, only seen people use it. A majority of people seem to like it compared to the iOS, probably the same for me as well. I'm looking forward to using it tonight.

iPhone 5, upgraded from iPhone 3gs.. kinda bittersweet that there will probably be a cheaper version soon but oh well, it's great news for those who haven't bought one yet :)

I had micromax canvas and i m using it from last two months and this phone is amazing there are no problem occur on playing a HD vedios and i played a games on it it will be good to played..

I have just purchased my first ever smartphone. It's Micromax A110 and I am loving it thus far. I was planning and saving up for Samsung Galaxy S3, but unfortunately, I couldn't afford it. It was a bit too pricey for me. So, I decided to go with it.

I will buy a better phone as soon as I have some money.

I have an iPhone 5S, which is alright. I don't really like the icons of IOS 7, which look very cartoonish. I would like to switch to an Android phone someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back