Which phone do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akolt

I'm in the watersports so I have an Xperia Active from Sony, It has Android ICS and It's waterproof :D Which phone do you have? :)

Personally i would love to have any android phone but right now i can not change my phone because i tool my iphone 4s on a 2 year contract with one year still remaining. After this contract is over i can change my phone any time. Then at that time i have to decide which phone i have to go with. I would rather go with Sony phones or the Samsung ones as i like both of these brands. I am not in water sports so i can take what ever phone i like as most of them will meet my demands and expectations.

At the moment I own a Blackberry 8520, decent phone. I will be looking to upgrade at some point in the future though.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and it is great. I had the Galaxy S before this and it was a decent phone, just too many glitches. So far I have not had any problems with my Galaxy S3. I like the waterproof idea and didn't know they had a phone that was. Since I am an Landscape/Outdoor photographer I am often caught in wet weather or around water. I normally just keep my more sensitive electronics in a plastic bag when I am out.

I have an iPhone 4 16G and I love it. This is my first smartphone. I have had it over two years and when I upgrade I know I will be sticking with the Apple. To me it is so easy to use and there is an app for everything. I had a droid and the apps for that were sucky, and it seems like I had to delete all the apps that downloaded because they did not work. I have yet to do that with the iPhone.

I'm rocking with my Samsung Galaxy S 3 from Verizon, atm. :cool:

Great phone overall in terms of performance and build quality.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3, and it is about as powerful as my dual core laptop!! Amazing technology these days.

I could do with waterproof one though as I can't use it as an ebook reader in my jacuzzi due to all the splashing, and I haven't seen any decent covers for it yet.

I have the HTC One X and it is incredibly fast. It has a quad core processor built with 1 GB ram and ULP Geforce. It is also on Jelly Bean and has Google Now installed on it. I love this phone very much and is my best Smartphone that I have ever had.

I own a Nokia 3210 ever since I lost my iPhone 3GS because a robber snatched it out of my bag when I was on my home from school. I'm contented with my current phone though since I only really use a phone for texting and calling purposes. If I ever need apps for my everyday life, then my handy iPad is always there for me.

As of right now, I have a Blackberry Torch. I absolutely hate my phone. I liked it when I first got it, and it performed well, but as of lately RIM has let me down. A lot. I am going to be switching back to an iPhone as soon as possible. I'm not going to the 5 though, because there aren't that many big differences for me. I'll stick with the 4S. It will still do me well.

Currently I have the Droid Bionic. I've had it for about a year and a half now, but I'm ready to get rid of it pretty soon here. I've had a lot of problems with it loosing the data connection, and Motorola only just recently addressed the issue after it affecting the phone for over a year. Also, the batter life on it is awful. I have to charge it at least 3 times a day, even with just light usage.

Currently using an iPhone 4. You will need to jailbreak the operating system to get the full potential out of it! It's still working great after three years, considering I dropped it like 5+ times throughout the years.

I currently have a iphone 3, but I'm planning on getting a android. I hate apple products, so it's a little funny that I have a iphone, but it's my dads old phone, and it was cheaper for me to just get a plan with this iphone rather then buying a new phone.

I have a nokia, always used them since I was a kid. I'm looking at getting a Google phone, a Galaxy when I get the money. Big screens and they are really great. My friend showed me his and I really want one now.

I currently own an iPhone 4. Great device, I'm always watching movies on it in my bed before going to sleep. Other things I do is playing games while waiting for the train to arrive or something relevant to that. Maybe a bit pricey, but at least I got quality.

I am happy with my Nokia 5800XM.
Never failed on me, great music player, great autonomy.
No need for a upgrade.

I have a Sony Xperia Ray which was an upgrade from the Xperia Mini Pro and I'm now looking to upgrade to a Xperia Z next month. I love Sony Xperia phones but I was tempted by the Samsung Galaxy S3 until I saw the Z.

I have a HTC Evo 3D, i got it for a very good price on a special offer. It was an upgrade for my old Android phone the GT540, I've always used Android since having a smart phone and will never use anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back