which is the best tool for logo design

I believe Photoshop may be the only system in the game that's well worth actually inveseting in. I believe when you exceed the range and begin applying lower quality applications you will see it can harder to attain the distinction of style that you just would need. It's alos the spectral range of understanding once you truly consider other applications nevertheless, you miss the features of the courses.

When you create your free website with Wix, your logo will be one of the most important elements in your site design. But how do you actually get a logo if you can’t afford a professional designer

Last edited:
I prefer Illistrator because working with vectors in logo desiging is better than working with images on the photoshop. By the way, u shud use some free tool to create logo like AAlogo or some free websites

Ohhh Dear.. There are already so many thread which is addressing the same information what are you looking for.

By the way for logo designing I prefer CorelDraw and sometimes Adobe Illustrator.

Adobe Illustrator
Illustrator – part of the Creative Suite – remains the kingpin of graphic design software, and for good reason. It packs a punch with a host of features that give you control over every aspect of your logo design.

For starters, the pixel grid makes it easy to cleanly align objects, while the precise shape-building tools, brushes, and advanced path controls give you the freedom to create almost any graphic you can think of. Perspective grids can help create realistic depth and distance. Rich typography, visual effects and a new tracing engine that converts raster images to editable vectors add to the arsenal.

When colour needs to be used sparingly, gradients can be very effective. Illustrator enables interactions with gradients directly on an object. Users can even apply gradients to individual strokes, while still controlling placement and opacity.

So far I my favorite would have to be Photoshop only because that's what I am used to using. A great alternative is GIMP, its free to use and has a lot of features to use.

Back