which is the best tool for logo design

mwaraitch

what do you think ?which is the best tool for logo design :confused:
Adob Photoshop ..?
illustrator ..?
coral draw ..?
:confused::confused::confused:

I think Photoshop is the only program in the game that is worth truely inveseting in. I think once you go beyond the spectrum and start using lower grade programs you will find it's harder to achieve the distinction of design that you would want. It's alos the spectrum of understanding when you really look into other programs but you don't understand the capabilities of the programs.

I think Photoshop is the only program in the game that is worth truely inveseting in. I think once you go beyond the spectrum and start using lower grade programs you will find it's harder to achieve the distinction of design that you would want. It's alos the spectrum of understanding when you really look into other programs but you don't understand the capabilities of the programs.

thanks for your useful suggestion ..

When you create your free website with Wix, your logo will be one of the most important elements in your site design. But how do you actually get a logo if you can’t afford a professional designer

I would like to recommend illustrator for logo design, You will find lots of feature in the latest version of illustrator to design a creative and attractive logo.

Back