Which Content Management System Is Best

Hands down to Wordpress! This is the best content management system (CMS) I have ever used for a long time. Usually, I was trying to check out Joomla, but Wordpress is simply the best due to its great features. I heard some rumors that a new CMS called Ghost is already on the go, but I am sticking to Wordpress. Best of all, you should be using self-hosted Wordpress site rather than a free Wordpress site that has so many limits.

My personal experience WordPress and Joomla best content management systems and as it includes effective plugins and is simple to use and I suggest you to go with WordPress it is free.

Either you are not tech savvy or advance website developer with a CMS you can easily build your own website or blogs. Using cms for website creation, is on the trend because of its too many features, functionality and free plugs. In the old days adding any functionality was a headache for any developer, but now it is a child game, to include specific abilities just install plug-ins activate and that's it. But when it comes to choosing a perfect CMS it is difficult for any business owner. There are so many options available in market like WordPress, Magento, Prestashop, Drupal, Opencart, Woocommerce etc. These all have their own special properties and uses with some common features as well. Before selecting any one, you need to identify your visitor behavior, needs, goals and your budget too. Most of the CMS is available free with latest updates. If you are going to make a blog or personal website then WordPress is most recommended option which is easy to use and you can customize it. But if you want to run an online shopping store then you have some great option like Prestashop, Magento, Drupal and Joomla. These all known for eCommerce website designing. You can compare with according your needs. I would give you little details of some here that can be help full to you.

Word press - According to a survey, 59 % of websites use Wordpress CMS. There is plenty of reason to use WordPress for your dream website or blog. It is free, very easy to use, SEO friendly, flexible and lots of support/ tutorials available for it.

Magento - Magento was founded in 2001 and now it is one of the most rising CMS for eCommerce store website designing tool. For marchents it gives too many user friendly options like ticket based, coupons, product administration, transition management and search engine optimization. Its only drawback is its least cost. It share 29 % of the ischemic platform of the online world. If you are looking for perfect eCommerce store control tool, then Magento is the best.

Joomla is my favorite, it has all the features I need in my business, I recommend it.

Last edited:
I have used wordpress platforms for long time and find that this is the best system for writing a blog because these are many SEO plug-ins are easily available for wordpress platforms so this is the best platform as I think.

Back