What version of office do you use?

kai_uk

Before it was just Microsoft office but now we have more varieties such as Libreoffice, openoffice, office 365, MS office 2003/2007/2010/2013. Which one are you using?

Well, I use MS office 2007, although I do have MS office 2010. But, I don't have the time to install it since I really do not use most of the MS programs.

One funny thing though; My new laptop which comes with windows 8 has this offer on it, if I can put the passkey or install Ms office '10 on it, I would be able to unlock a latest version of MS office. However, I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
At work the girls are using MS 365. It's cool that it's streamed, but it takes ages to load and personally I don't think it's that good and I wouldn't pay for it. I'm happy with 2007/2010. For open source I'm happy with OpenOffice and Google Docs.

I use MS 2007 and it think it was the best word processor they ever made. The others are just upgrades with a few changes such as interfaces and a few additional programs which I rarely use. I have decided to stick to MS 2007 until something cool comes out again. Some of the upgrades tend to use a lot memory so if you have low performance pc, then you won't enjoy it at all.

I notice a lot of love here for office 2007. This is going to be 7 years old, but i see the point that it is similar to other versions in that it uses the ribbon. I use 2010 and have no problems with it so far, 2013 looks too different and less appealing as an upgrade.

Right now I am using Office 2010, but I've been tempted to download and try out Office 2013. I just don't want it to hose all of my file associations and stuff, so I've been a bit apprehensive. Also, I am running Windows 7, so I don't know which version is more ideal to be running on it - I would assume 2010 with 7, since 2013 is perhaps more tailored towards the new UI in Windows 8.

i prefer to use 2010 One of my best Experience with 2010 Office... and Now days laready Lunch 2013 or 2014 Office but still best for me 2010 ...Micro soft...office.

Back