What to learn to make websites?

Search good website get idea to start your website, search many different content & keyword, create pages on social networking sites & get traffic on your website .

Mate that’s not idea it’s trying to copy and one can never have popular site this way so I would suggest to learn to build web site by proper training and you can use lowhosting as it’s a very good web site to learn every detail from building web site to which hosting to use and that is massive help in having a good web site.

You should start with building a static site. To do this, you'll need to learn HTML and CSS. These two should be fairly straightforward to learn. neral to matheran train

If you want to make your website dynamic, you'll want to learn a server-side language such as PHP or Perl, as well as SQL for managing data in databases.

You know, honestly.. the best way I have found that I learned is by actually sitting down and talking with people that build them. Yeah tutorials and books are good, but people that do them can give you a much more in depth and feel for the field. If you need someone to ask questions with, shoot me an email.

be glad to help you out.

Some people I saw here and there trying to guess what they should learn to make websites. Hopefully these would be helpful for them.

First of all you should know there is one thing that is father and mother of all websites, that is HTML. Without this there is no website as of now.

So you got the first thing you have to learn, HTML.

After HTML there are tons of other things you can learn. As of importance I would put CSS next in line. CSS makes different parts of a website look pretty (e.g. text color, link color, hover etc).

Once you know HTML and CSS well, you would be able to start making websites that are static. Static websites does not do any computing, database operations.

You can also have some basic javascript knowledge. For beginners I would say dont put too much time on it.

You can take your skills to the next level learning a set of the programming languages, database coding etc. There are many options you can choose from, but I would suggest pick one line and stick with that. For example you can choose Microsoft Asp .Net C# with SQL database. Or you can choose Php and mySql database option. There are tons of other options as well.

Do you think a non technical person like me will be able to learn these programming languages? I mean, on my own?

What you all suggested is good for the beginner but I want to add something more in it. You have to know one of the languages either dot net, pHp, and Java. Having a good command on these languages can help you to make websites easily and in customized manner as well. Even you can make responsive websites as well which is requirement of these days.

Last edited:
It really depends on what type of your websites you are interested in designing like static or dynamic.. but to start with, you should first learn C++ language and then learn HTML and PHP.

Making websites requires, most of all, designer work. You should have an eye for detail and knowledge of users' exoectations.

exactly - I have worked with many different webpages, and often they are coded without considering how the target group would act on the site. Design that looks good is not always good. It has to be user-friendly and logical to work.

Back