What search engine do you use?

Google is the leading Search engine used by people. The repaid change in Google products makes it most favorable search engine of net surfers.

I mostly use Google. I have started using Bing a lot more. The commercials on TV have sparked my interest. I really do like the results I get on Bing. There's also a lot less advertisements. That's a big plus. I have also tried out DuckGoGo. It also gives go results with no advertisements whatsoever.

Microsoft has huge wads of cash available to invest in a decent search engine and the best they came up with is bing, for which i say :stupid:

Perhaps with a new change of leadership they will have a fresh business mind to try and take on google with a serious contender of a search engine. At the moment i use google because it gives the best results, it answers the questions i am looking for, and is simple in design.

Everyone I know uses Google, but there has to be someone that prefers something else. I used Bing for a bit to see if I liked it more than Google, and I really didn't. If you use a search engine that isn't Google, what is it, and why do you prefer it over Google?

I probably go for yahoo as it is also a good search engine. Even it shows good results. Sometimes i like to search in yahoo rather than google as yahoo shows different search results compared to google.

Most of the time I use Google. One of the reasons why is because I find the results are pretty refined and accurate and relative to what I am looking for. Another reason why I use Google search is because it's just easier to jump from their search tool and go right into Gmail or Calendar, which are additional services that I use all the time. Lastly something comes to mind is that Yahoo's search main homepage does have a lot of useful info but it is covered and cluttered with ads, in my opinion, which "bogs" and slows down my browser experience, unlike Google's main search homepage.

Back