What search engine do you use?

iAmSynergy

Everyone I know uses Google, but there has to be someone that prefers something else. I used Bing for a bit to see if I liked it more than Google, and I really didn't. If you use a search engine that isn't Google, what is it, and why do you prefer it over Google?

I always prefer to use Google because it is widely used Search Engine and think that has largest database. But Google shows Sorry..... page after some searches so i have to move on Bing to do searches or to gather information.

Well, I use Google, it's fast and reliable and it's been in business for a long time, there's a reason why it hit up top. Google is quite amazing itself and even outdoes Bing in my opinion, as Bing may have pictures, that means nothing to accuracy or the layouts. I think it'd be great for Google to integrate pictures, but if not, then it's still the best and largest search engine I know of. Besides, no other search engine has made me want to use them, if just ONE search engine could give me a logical and great reason to use their search engine over Google, heck yeah, I'd probably end up using them over Google anyday, as long as they've got a user friendly layout. Google > Bing - Google will ALWAYS win, Microsoft sha'll not steal the crown from the Google giant >:)

I use Google, no question. I don't see the point in using any other search engine unless they step up their game. I would actually prefer to have those options however. In my more paranoid days I used to use DuckDuckGo, but it's just a little bit less friendly to type in than Google and I just failed to incorporate it into my habits before I even got used to it.

I prefer to use Google. I am not sure why. I just am used to the layout of the Google search engine and still prefer it over any of the others.

I prefer to use Bing for my search. Firstly, my browser automatically defaults to this and I just can't be bothered. After a couple of days though, I discovered that their homepage display gets updated all the time and started to enjoy it. The changes in this were something that I fond myself looking forward to.

I use Google all the time, I would rarely use Yahoo or Bing. The only times where I have used Yahoo was to check my email, but I stopped using it shortly after. Google is the powerhouse search engine at the moment. They give great results, and adapts the search results to your liking. It is not only accurate, but the interface is very simplistic and looks good as well.

Google works best for me but sometime I also us yahoo. I haven't tried using bing. I'm satisfied with Google, simple and easy to load.

Lol, that's nice question.
Well its "Google" for sure. Last time "qvo6" has hacked my browser and it troubled me a lot in getting back to the Google.

Google! I just find that the other search engines don't give me the results I'm looking for. Plus there was that thing where Bing literally copied Google's results at one point, lol.

Back