What is the use of Angular JS in Website?

AngularJs is used for below reasons:
Directives to extend HTML attributes.
Expressions to bind data to HTML.
Scope to control variables.
Two-way data binding.
Rendering of HTML.
Event-handling.
Composability.
Unit testing.
Controllers.
Services
Routing.

There are multiple benefits of Angular over other JavaScript libraries/frameworks. I personally like these few which make work a hell lot easier:
Two-way data binding- This feature provides the most convenient aspect of Angular. You no longer need to query DOM each time for updating it.
Dynamic HTML generation: The best of all.
Dependency injection: Angular implements this feature where you can inject as many dependencies as you want into a particular segment. You no longer need to create instances and initiate the dependency instances for using them.
Filters: Ah! These are my favourite for manipulation of data on the fly.
There are many awesome features , but these are my picks for preferring Angular over other JS frameworks. Just my .02

There are multiple benefits of Angular over other JavaScript libraries/frameworks. I personally like these few which make work a hell lot easier:
Two-way data binding- This feature provides the most convenient aspect of Angular. You no longer need to query DOM each time for updating it.
Dynamic HTML generation: The best of all.
Dependency injection: Angular implements this feature where you can inject as many dependencies as you want into a particular segment. You no longer need to create instances and initiate the dependency instances for using them.
Filters: Ah! These are my favourite for manipulation of data on the fly.
There are many awesome features , but these are my picks for preferring Angular over other JS frameworks. Just my .02

I'm started learning Angular JS it is so interesting and more fun while practising snippets on various user stories in my latest client projects.

AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. With AngularJS, designers can use HTML as the template language and it allows for the extension of HTML's syntax to convey the application's components effortlessly. Angular makes much of the code you would otherwise have to write completely redundant.

AngularJS is a very powerful JavaScript Framework. It is used in Single Page Application (SPA) projects. It extends HTML DOM with additional attributes and makes it more responsive to user actions. AngularJS is open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world. It is licensed under the Apache license version 2.0.

Angular js is coding friendly and extensively used in web development projects and we used in php oriented frameworks where we worked on code igniter and zend frameworks.

From a reliable source i found the following features of angular js:

AngularJS is a powerful JavaScript based development framework to create RICH Internet Application(RIA).

AngularJS provides developers options to write client side application (using JavaScript) in a clean MVC(Model View Controller) way.

Application written in AngularJS is cross-browser compliant. AngularJS automatically handles JavaScript code suitable for each browser.

AngularJS is open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world. It is licensed under the Apache License version 2.0.

AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. With AngularJS, designers can use HTML as the template language and it allows for the extension of HTML's syntax to convey the application's components effortlessly. Angular makes much of the code you would otherwise have to write completely redundant.

AngularJS works for the web model:
Web model uses client and server architecture, where server sends a set of initial template data,all other future requests,it just returns JSON data.Client Takes in that JSON data, and updates the HTML dynamically.

Angular JS is a structural framework for dynamic web based apps. With using Angular JS, web app designers can use HTML as the template language and it allows for the extensions of HTML's syntax to convey the application's components effortlessly or easily.

Angular js is coding friendly and extensively used in web development projects and we used in php oriented frameworks where we worked on code igniter and zend frameworks.

From a reliable source i found the following features of angular js:

AngularJS is a powerful JavaScript based development framework to create RICH Internet Application(RIA).

AngularJS provides developers options to write client side application (using JavaScript) in a clean MVC(Model View Controller) way.

Application written in AngularJS is cross-browser compliant. AngularJS automatically handles JavaScript code suitable for each browser.

AngularJS is open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world. It is licensed under the Apache License version 2.0.

It's one of the best scripting language which is mainly web based application and client side script.

Back