What is the purpose of social networking sites?

A social networking site is a good approach to interact with the people by sharing a valuable information and spreading communication the purpose of website promoting such as using a social media sites like Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Linkedin etc. by which we connect another place or person through the creating a business page or group that make it easier to communicate across the world.

Simple a coin has its 2 sides. Their are multiple pros of Social Networking Sites but with it some cons also. But we can keep its cons aside and focus towards it much beneficial pros. Following is the list which I had mentioned about benefits of Social Platforms.
1. Staying Connected.
2. Finding People With Common Interests.
3. Invaluable Promotional Tool.
4. Information Spreads Incredibly Fast.
5. Helps To Catch And Convict Criminals.

Internet-based social media programs are used to build relationships with social networks, friends, family, classmates, customers, and clients.

I love this definition - it is short and covers the multiple purposes.....
Social networking is the use of internet-based social media programs to make connections with friends, family, classmates, customers and clients. Social networking can occur for social purposes, business purposes or both through sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Classmates.com and Yelp. Social networking is also a significant target area for marketers seeking to engage users.

and as far as using it for business purposes.....
Marketers use social networking for developing brand, increasing brand recognition and developing brand loyalty. It makes the company more accessible to new customers and more recognizable for existing customers, social networking helps promote a brand’s voice and content. For example, a frequent Twitter user may hear of a company for the first time through a news feed and decide to buy a product or service. The more exposed people are to a company’s brand, the greater the company's chances of finding and retaining new customers. If one remembers that people need 5 to 12 exposures to a product before they buy - then social media is a great way to get those exposures for a small investment.

Social networks have been invented so that lonely people think that they are not alone. But all this is an illusion of deceit.

Simple a coin has its 2 sides. Their are multiple pros of Social Networking Sites but with it some cons also. But we can keep its cons aside and focus towards it much beneficial pros. Following is the list which I had mentioned about benefits of Social Platforms.
1. Staying Connected.
2. Finding People With Common Interests.
3. Invaluable Promotional Tool.
4. Information Spreads Incredibly Fast.
5. Helps To Catch And Convict Criminals.
i like your answer

Back