what is reseller hosting?????

Prince25

What is reseller hosting and where it use? and this hosting work on windows or not,because i don't now linux??:mad:

Reseller hosting is what you would use if you wish to start your own small web hosting service, it is as simple as that. I have been helping to run one since 2004 and we offer both Windows and Linux platforms. Heart Internet is the company we rent our server from, one of the biggest names on the scene today. :)

Reseller hosting is what you would use if you wish to start your own small web hosting service, it is as simple as that. I have been helping to run one since 2004 and we offer both Windows and Linux platforms. Heart Internet is the company we rent our server from, one of the biggest names on the scene today. :)

Reseller hosting is also good if you plan to own a network of websites, because you can host them all yourself by creating new accounts in the reseller control panel(usually WHM).

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his/her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. As to my point reseller hosting means this only I referred many sites and got this answer through Google.com

Reseller Hosting is a type of hosting where the account owner is having the ability to use his/her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host on behalf of third parties.
Reseller purchases the web host service in whole sale and sell it to customers for profit.
To buy reseller hosting you just go through the site like Host.co.in, poweruphosting, hostgator etc.

Last edited:
Reseller Hosting is, simply put, the ability to re-sell PowerUpHosting's servers, bandwidth, and services, as if they were your own, to your clients, under your brand, at any price you choose. It allows you to start your own web hosting firm, or supplement your development or design services with your own, branded, web hosting services. We handle all the backend tasks: server management, hardware and software upgrades, load balancing, etc., while you focus on the business of selling and growing.

Reseller hosting can be defined as that type of web hosting in which a web host buys bulk plan from a hosting company. The web host then sub divides the bulk plan into smaller plans and then resells the smaller plans to individual users. The reseller can sell space and bandwidth from a rented dedicated server. Alternatively, the reseller can get permission to sell space and bandwidth from shared server. This type of hosting is the most inexpensive method by which websites can be hosted on the internet.

Reseller hosting means, client, purchases the host's services and then resells bandwidth and server space to customers. This is very profitable market. It has low cost startup cost.

Back