What is new in penguin 2.0 update?

Google has rolled out fourth version of Google Penguin update last week.
Matt Cutts said that this time it has affected 2.3% English Search queries and more or vary for other languge sites.
It is more for black hat web spam.

Many marketers still may not be very clear about the exact nature of Penguin 2.0, it is evident that this update is more finely targeted to the on-page structure.
Google Penguin 2.0 Update
Here are five key points you need to focus on to save your website from getting penalized by the new Google Penguin 2.0 update:
Link Profile Quality
ontent Quality:
Cluster Results:
Exact Match Anchor Text:
Non Relevant Links

Google has introduced new penguin 2.0 update and if you see traffic down for a specific keyword or for a specific page than it means you are hit by penguin. You have to remove bad backlinks to recover from penguin 2.0. Still if you are not getting the proper rank consult

If you hit by penguin 2.0 update and wanna to good rank in search engine you should create backlinks very carefully. You should only create good backlinks not bad backlinks. Do article marketing, unique blog submissions, active your social profile daily, dont add fake identity and share your high quality backlinks.

To sum it all up, Penguin 2.0 is an update to reduce spam and get quality links. What do you have to do in order to combat it?
Avoid Onsite overoptimization.
Avoid Backlink Overoptimization.
Have Quality Backlinks.
Here's a wordpress blog if you want to learn more about the update.
Penguin 2.0 - New Google Update

i think penguin update is always about off page seo. Am i right? and i think again some non related links and spam links are effected.

Many marketers still may not be very clear about the exact nature of Penguin 2.0, it is evident that this update is more finely targeted to the on-page structure.
Google Penguin 2.0 Update
Here are five key points you need to focus on to save your website from getting penalized by the new Google Penguin 2.0 update:
Link Profile Quality
ontent Quality:
Cluster Results:
Exact Match Anchor Text:
Non Relevant Links

Agree with you..

Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment l Retinal Detachment Treatment l Retinal Detachment Surgery l Retina Laser surgery l Best Eye Hospital in Gurgaon l Best Eye Hospital in Delhi

Back