What is good method to increase back link?

If you are serious about your Web presence, getting listed in directories like DMOZ, Yahoo, Jasmine Directory and others quality directories is a must – not only because this is a way to get some quality backlinks for free, but also because this way you are easily noticed by both search engines and potential visitors. Generally inclusion in search directories is free but the drawback is that sometimes you have to wait a couple of months before you get listed in the categories of your choice.

There are many methods to increase backlinks of a website, You can do blog posting, comments
posting, forum posting, directory submission. But if there is uniqueness and creativity in your website's articles, there will be natural linking on other websites for the readers.You can also buy backlinks from many websites like SEOclerks.

Use these SEO activities to get good back links

Directory submission
Social bookmarking
Forum Posting
Blog commenting and submission
Article submission
Classified Ads Posting
business listening

There are so many ways to build backlinks, that yes, if you read all the posts here, it will make your head spin. So, let me give you a link to the Mother of all link-building blog posts. I have this bookmarked and every time I feel "stuck" I go right back to it because I always find some new idea every time I read it.

The best is to focus more on carrying out activities that can help in building backlinks naturally. For this, best solution is to setup a blog on website, update it on regular basis and then promote the content on social networking sites. making sure that content updated on blog is unique and informative, will help in getting links from other sites and simply help in building backlinks naturally.

Back