What is Bing????????

Prince25

hey Guys;
plz tell me about Bing And how it work on any Seo work if i want to show my website on top in bing so what i want to do??????:rolleyes:

Bing is a search engine website, just like Google. When it comes to search results, it differs a lot from Google's. Their search engine results are poor, and I'm pretty sure that there are hundreds of loopholes to their system since they don't really focus or work on their search engine algorithm as much as Google. If you do want to rank on Bing, I would recommend you rank on Google first. If you do appear in the Google SERP's, you'll mostly appear on Bing's as well.

Bing's search results pages have a certain visual appeal. And it appears that there are plenty of people who agree.

In many ways, Bing's results look like Google's used to, before Google cluttered its listings with "+1" buttons, social annotations and other useless features.

What is Bing???

Bing is an internet searcher made and worked by Microsoft, supplanting its previous Live Pursuit, Windows Live Inquiry, and MSN Seek offerings.Microsoft President Steve Ballmer uncovered the web search tool in May 2009. Bing was completely operational in June 2009.Bing considers more than 1 000 signs to request sites on internet searcher result pages (SERP).The web index is regularly contrasted with Google.Related Looks/Disambiguations for Bing.

- bing
- bing web index
- bing maps
- bing pictures
- bing inquiry
- bing .com
- enormous bing
- what is bing
- submit to web crawlers bing
- microsoft bing cashback
- maps live bing
- keeps information longer google or bing
- step by step instructions to uninstall bing
- step by step instructions to handicap bing toolbar
- fierfox evacuate bing
- bing traffic.com
- bing et google
- bing bar
- howto evacuate bing
- howto dispense with bing
- step by step instructions to dispose of bing toolbar
- step by step instructions to contact somebody with bing
- how would i expel bing from my PC
- how would i dispose of bing toolbar
- google yippee! bing
- google is superior to anything bing
- dispose of bing on traveler apparatus bar
- bing windows versatile

Bing was fully operational in June 2009.Bing takes into account more than 1 000 signals to order websites on search engine result pages (SERP).

Back