What CMS are you using?

WORDPRESS! It is the best for every type of website, since it is free, very good themes available for selection, and various plugins to make your site even better. Do try!

Hi,
The choice will pretty much depend on a cost you are willing to pay, targeted GEO location and the goal of a website.

For e-commerce websites, I'd suggest using Magento (SEO friendly, easy to implement billing & payment methods) or Shopify (same easy to implement payments and works well on the US market).
For a company or content-oriented types of the website, I'd definitely suggest Wordpress. Because it has a huge variety of themes you can choose from & it's super SEO-friendly. Here are a few well known companies using Wordpress CMS: "BBC America", "Mercedes Benz" and "The Walt Disney Company".

What I would not suggest is to buy custom made CMS. Because you and your business will very depend on that company who owns it. And of course, if you have a budget for your website, I'd suggest finding real professionals, like software development company with web design & digital marketing departments to consult you during the process.

I am thinking of changing CMS. What kind of CMS would fit my site? (I'll attach it for you to take a look) Please give me honest feedback about the website and any suggestions of what could be done to make it better: http://under-the-open-sky.com. I need your ideas/thoughts about it, mostly about the design.

Back