What CMS are you using?

Yes, its true Wordpress is one of the best CMS and we are using it from last many years without any problems.

I use WordPress. WordPress sites are easily customizable with many interfacing features and built-in SEO friendly elements in addition they have their own content management system which makes it easier to concentrate on design and content rather than on coding. Because of this you get to save more time and money this kind of site is very easy to maintain. Allowing you to upload all your own content such as text, images and links. Basically there is no need to know about HTML codes these sites operate on a template system. This includes widgets that can be reorganized without the need to edit PHP or HTML codes.

Guess Scritch:This tool analyzes websites and attempts to detect the plaform, language, tools, widgets, trackers and javascript/css frameworks and other technologies used for any website. This is a great tool to determine the CMS of a website.

Keep in mind a website may use multiple CMS'. Wordpress may be used as the primary CMS, while using vBulletin on a subdomain (forum.example.com) or subdirectory (example.com/forum). For this reason, you can enter any url in the form above to see what CMS is being used on a specific page.

As like most other people here, i also use WordPress which is more than enough for most of my web development needs. But at times when i need customized services like javascript i hire the best react.js developers from NetGuru.

CMS is a nice option for a personal website but if you need a business website, it's not the right approach to use CMS. In such case, the only option is hiring a good web development company. Or at least you need to hire an experienced web developer.

Back