What are the best WordPress plug-ins to use in order to increase traffic to a blog?

I am a new blogger. I would like to know what WordPress plug-ins are the best to use in order to increase traffic to my blog?

In my 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing industry I had never heard of such plugin (if such a plugin exist free on wordpress they you and I would most likely not have a job with decent pay right?) to be clear no plugin can be used here.

Alternatively there are certain plugins that enables easy editing of Meta data, Performing a basic Onpage analysis and more that can indirectly help you build strategies towards generating traffic.

the top 9 of my recommendations:
9. Sharebar – Social Media Slider
8. Tweet Old Post
7. Facebook Social Plugin
6. PopUp Domination
5. Show Top Commentators
4. Post to Twitter
3. Facebook Comments for WordPress
2. All in One SEO Pack
1. WordPress SEO by Yoast

You can type and search names of those plugins to give them a try!

The great way to increase traffic to a blog is to create social media buttons to let your visitors easily sharing with their followers. Therefore, you need a social share plugin like MashShare. What MashShare does is to allow your readers to share your content to different social media networks. For more details, please check out the article for how to create social media buttons in WordPress with MashShare.

Last edited:
Back