What are the best WordPress plug-ins to use in order to increase traffic to a blog?

Some of the best wordpress plugins in order to increase traffic to a blog are listed below.

1. Sharebar – Social Media Slider
2. Facebook Social Plugin
3. Facebook Comments for WordPress
4. All in One SEO Pack
5. WordPress SEO by Yoast

Yup Sharebar – Social Media Slider, All in One SEO Pack and WordPress SEO by Yoast best plugin for increase traffic on blog...

I use
+ Akismet
+ Contact Form 7
+ Google XML Sitemaps
+ Jetpack by WordPress.com
+ TinyMCE Advanced :
+ Link Cloaker
+ Use Google Libraries :
+ WordPress SEO By Yoast
+ Add Twitter, Facebook Like, Google plus one Social share
+ Page Builder by SiteOrigin

The are most recommended tools you can use. Some of them are already suggested above.
Yoast SEO : it helps you set your pages to rank fast in search engines. So, you can get SE traffic.
Floating social bar: A social sharing bar that let your readers share your content to their audience.
WP Total cache: To speed up your website. It keeps your readers from bounce and improve your reputation in Google eyes.

I am a new blogger. I would like to know what WordPress plug-ins are the best to use in order to increase traffic to my blog?

There is no plugin can earn you traffic, it belongs to you. Plugin can support you when people come to your site, to help you make them return.
- SEO by Yoast: undertand your site is good for SEO or not.
That's what I suggest.

There is no such tool that will help you to increase your blogsite traffic.
If you want to get people to your site then let them know that such site exist.
And most importantly write for what you think the readers will enjoy reading.

The are most recommended tools you can use. Some of them are already suggested above.
Yoast SEO : it helps you set your pages to rank fast in search engines. So, you can get SE traffic.
Floating social bar: A social sharing bar that let your readers share your content to their audience.
WP Total cache: To speed up your website. It keeps your readers from bounce and improve your reputation in Google eyes.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Back