What Are The Benefits Of Using Google Webmaster Tools

jlokin

Please discuss and tell me what you think of using Google webmaster tools and do you think if there is any advantage at all.

Google webmaster tools is the best!

It helps you find out if there are any errors with the site, what kind of keywords you are targeting, number of backlinks that are pointing to your site, number of pages indexed, and many more.

It is the fastest to update the number of backlinks you have, whereas other services are not that quick.

I find it helps me find out if my SEO work is actually effective and helps me come up with ideas to continue to improve.

I will say, your site gets a nice exposure to the internet.
Your site gets its own identity when it comes to competition.
Moreover, I will say, it is up to you how you like to make use of Google webmaster tools!

I personally have never used it before. As you can see from previous posters, it must be doing something right! I've had a few buddies who tried it out and I have only heard good things about it!

Access to search statistics on Google

Latest data regarding incoming links and internal links

Sends notification if your site has any crawl errors (misdirecting) and/or malware (spam, viruses, etc)

Shows you keywords you are targeting and how effective they are

Insights into crawling and indexing activity on the site

you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

using webmaster tools you can check check all the data of your website and also check the back links. The main advantages is that you can see all of your website pages when they are indexed or crawled and what should have errors.

using webmaster tools you can check check all the data of your website and also check the back links. The main advantages is that you can see all of your website pages when they are indexed or crawled and what should have errors.

You can remove bad backlinks through webmaster tool and also you can find out which keywords bring organic traffic & impression

Please discuss and tell me what you think of using Google webmaster tools and do you think if there is any advantage at all.

Hello jlokin,
Google Webmaster is a free tool that show you how Google sees your site as a search engine. It offers lot of options for webmaster which can used to improve the visibility of the site and fix problems if any.

Advantage:

Check indexing status and optimize visibility of website.
Show list of internal and external pages that link to the site.
Generate and check robots.txt file
Submit sitemap
Check broken links
Check and adjust the crawl rate.
Gives more information about your website performance according to Google search query.
Show the report of keywords that users typed to land on your site as well as the click through rate for each keyword.

Hope it helps!

Access to search statistics on Google

Latest data regarding incoming links and internal links

Sends notification if your site has any crawl errors (misdirecting) and/or malware (spam, viruses, etc)

Help Google indexing your web

Shows you keywords you are targeting and how effective they are

Insights into crawling and indexing activity on the site

Remove bad backlinks

Back