What are seo tools ?

those free SEO tools that I use frequently and give me that warm, fuzzy feeling. It’s nice to have a huge arsenal, but it can be more powerful to wield a few powerful weapons expertly, so I’ve included some links and tips on how to make these tools work harder for you.

here are my current fifteen favorite freebies.

GTmetrix
Web Developer
SEO Quake Toolbar
Hootsuite
Wayback Machine
Chrome Developer Tools
Keywordtool.io
Google Trends
Bing Webmaster Tools
Google (and Bing)
Screaming Frog
Google Keyword Planner
Moz
Google Search Console
Google Analytics

Looks like I can’t count; here are a few more free tools I love using for SEO:

BuiltWith is a lightweight, user-friendly Chrome plugin that will tell what technology a site uses (like cms, server, hosting, analytics, and more).
CopyScape let’s you enter a URL and learn if there is duplicate content elsewhere on the web.
Feedthebot has some tools worth checking out.

Firebug is a Firefox extension for web dev and technical SEO to help you inspect elements of code, code mockups live into the browser, and more.
Google Alerts and Talkwalker help you monitor the web for new mentions of your brand or highly desired keywords.
SEMrush shows data on paid and organic traffic and keywords. It is accessible through the SEObook and SEOQuake Toolbars.
sg.SerpStat.com is a keyword generator similar to Uber Suggest and keywordtool.io. It is not as thorough as those but is wicked fast and does a nifty job segmenting keywords into groups.
SpyFu, like ,SEMrush, shows some data on paid and organic keywords and traffic.

Last edited:
All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.

Wordstream,Keyword Eye Basic,YouTube Keyword Tool, Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool,....

Last edited:
Back