VPS hosting service with OpenVZ virtualization?

FarmOrwell

My requirements are 1000GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.
I have found out OBhost.net openvz vps, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

I highly recommend GTHost.com vps host to those who want a stable, fast provider.
All in all, they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.

Excellent performance combined with the best value around. My experience with INSIGHT WEB HOSTING web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. As for their servers, they are really fast.

I can not express how happy I am with Rockhoster.com vps. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. The service is cheap with lots of great features.

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

Well VPS accounts from inet.ws and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
I can confidently say that it's worth investing every single penny.

Back