Traffic From Stumbleupon

gostoo

Webmasters and stumbleupon experts please share with me your secrets and actual working methods with which i can attract more visitors on my website using stumbleupon. I tried stumble upon a year ago but then gave up because it did not proved to be successful but still it can be my lack of expertise in using or promoting my website using stumbleupon.

So please share some hot and for sure tricks i can use to increase my traffic and visitors from Stumbleupon.

Stumbleupon is not really that important in my portfolio as I get very few hits from it and those I do basically aren't looking to ever spend money on the site.

I started using StumbleUpon recently to send traffic to one of my sites. It has been sending a fairly steady stream of about 50-100 hits a day to my site for months. It seems a little like an unknown to me though. Will stumble stop sending traffic if I continue to only add "pages" from my own site. I also suspect some of my success with it may be the fact that I'm using an old account (about 5 years old) that previously added a few pages that were "liked" many times. Anyway, I'm wondering if some knows the "rules" of how to effectively use StumbleUpon. I assume that if I just created a bunch of new accounts, it wouldn't send the same amount of traffic.

With stumbleupon you have 5 seconds to get someone interested or they will leave. The best way is via images or video. No one will read your boring sales page regardless how much you sugar coat it. Give them good interesting topics related to your niche.

With stumbleupon you have 5 seconds to get someone interested or they will leave. The best way is via images or video. No one will read your boring sales page regardless how much you sugar coat it. Give them good interesting topics related to your niche.

This is good advice. The whole thing about stumbleupon is that people typically are just trying to get to the next thing, so if you don't have that hook then they won't stay on the site.

That's true about the graphics and StumbleUpon. Most of the pages that you find with SU are usually rich with graphics, lots of eye candy. If you can present that as the initial impression and then direct them to some type of offer, it might better convert some of the traffic.

I did a very interesting review of using stumble upon for traffic sourcing. The issue I had is that as a normal unpaid, add to stumble upon page, I got 0 clicks from stumble upon. Pretty poor. But since it requires little effort to add your site, I continued to do so. I still have 0 hits from it to this date.

I ended up purchasing advertising from Stumble Upon, ie, Paid Stumbles, with these I got a lot of hits, and a lot of visitors who browsed my site without bouncing right off. In the end I found Stumble Upon to be fairly expensive as a source of paid advertising.

Yes, StumbleUpon is a little weird because it seems like it goes up and down. I guess with me, because I am not really promoting a website anymore, but more so promoting articles, I do get hits and the only way I know is because I can get a few hits off of one article, but then get hundreds, a few times as much as almost a thousand through StumbleUpon, so again, it may just depend on what your promoting and what the Stumblers are interested in.

this site is one the best website to provide traffic to the websites.. iahve seen this site would be the major factor for increasing traffic on the website

Back