The best hosting provider ...

Twot

Shared plans from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Services from ewallhost.com and planethoster.com are resourceful enough to sign up with.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

These companies: rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net - are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.

A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime. It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients. A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

I would say that hostnamaste.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried.
Customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

It has been more than a year since I have been with Rockhoster.com Linux VPS hosting and I can most definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across. The most servers have 100% uptime, they guarantee a standard 99% uptime on all their services.

If you're looking for a quality shared hosting service, you should check out hostpro.com. I've been using their services for several months now and I'm very happy with the results. They offer reliable hosting with excellent performance and stability. What I am especially pleased with is their technical support, which is always in touch and ready to help at any time of the day. This is very important when you have questions or problems. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with their services.

Back