Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?

Magiqan

Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay. Will GTHost.com vps hosting be good for me? Any comments?
Thanks a lot!

Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but this one is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet. Like GTHost.com Montreal vps, you can try this one: 1 CPU, 1GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 20GB, Traffic 24TB - $12/mo.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Try Netshop-isp.com.cy or Hostnamaste.com vps solutions. Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment. Just compare them and choose the best host for your specifications.

Back