Stable and fast reseller hosting?

LIKEUS

I decided to ask you to help me in choosing the best hosting for reselling.
Requirements:
helpful customer support 24/7,
50 gbs of Hard Disk,
2 GBs of Ram,
2 TBs of bandwidth,
Linux.
I have already found these hosts:
==>> QHoster.com
==>> ??? any other reliable web hosts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I've been with QHoster.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
I have been with QHoster.com for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.

There are many reseller hosting providers that offer stable and fast services. Here are some of the top options to consider:

1) SiteGround: SiteGround is a popular web hosting provider known for its high-performance servers and excellent customer support. Their reseller hosting plans offer fast load times, a user-friendly control panel, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

2) InMotion Hosting: InMotion Hosting is another reliable option for reseller hosting. Their plans include free backups, SSD storage, and unlimited bandwidth. They also offer a 90-day money-back guarantee, which is longer than most other hosting providers.

3) A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting is a great choice for reseller hosting if you're looking for speed. They use Turbo servers that are optimized for speed and can load pages up to 20 times faster than standard servers. They also offer free website migrations and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

3) HostGator: HostGator is a popular web hosting provider that offers affordable reseller hosting plans. Their plans include unlimited domains, bandwidth, and storage, and they also offer a 45-day money-back guarantee.

4) Bluehost: Bluehost is another reliable option for reseller hosting. They offer a user-friendly control panel, 24/7 support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. They also provide free SSL certificates and backups for added security.

Ultimately, the best reseller hosting provider for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. It's important to research and compare different options before making a decision.

Back