Shared account to sign up with ...

Deals from ewallhost.com and planethoster.com are worth trying. Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Plans from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and low cost.
I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

Accounts from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying as they are well-balanced and low cost.
I'm impressed with the stability of these companies and the effectiveness and efficiency of their tech support. Very happy with these companies!

Planethoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are full-featured and low cost.
They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

bodHOST offers Shared Web Hosting Services plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

hostpro.com is one of the hosts worth considering if you're looking for reliable shared hosting. They offer great value for money and their servers are known for their stability and speed. I especially like their technical support, which is available 24/7. This is a big plus because you can get help even in unforeseen situations. Their services are very flexible, so you can choose exactly what is right for your project without being forced to buy additional options. They also offer regular hardware updates, which ensures that their services are up-to-date and reliable. I think hostpro.com can be a good choice for your hosting.

I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then NetShop isp cPanel web hosting is the way to go.

Well, Rockhoster.com has an awesome reputation for fast hosting service and uptime. That's why I chose them.
Their web hosting solution is an ultimate and best option for all the websites, starting at €2.75/mo.

I have not been disappointed. Planethoster.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!

Back