Seo

sams

hii friends

i have a doubt

while starting SEO what are the steps we have to follow from first till last?

can anyone tell me

Start with a good keyword research and a good on page optimization for your website. Then you need to concentrate on high quality off page techniques to rank your keywords in search engines.

SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search inquiry. It can be done with the help of article submission, bookmarking, Forum posting, Blog commenting, Blog posting etc.

I think when getting started with seo you should do the following steps:
1. keyword research to pick out suitable market
2. Construction site, optimize your articles helpful and friendly to users
3. Build links to your site from other sites in order to enhance the prestige and quality for your web

The basic steps for SEO include keyword density, meta tag optimization, creating fresh website content, adding XML sitemap, creating Robots.txt and Google Analytics.

I’m a professional Facebook advertiser. I can help you create a Facebook business account. What’re the differences between Business account and Personal account?
+ CPM & CPC lower
+ Higher priority for impression
+ No troubles when set up campaign
+ Support chat online one by one when you need help
Contact me if you are interested in my service.
Sky: vobaobao83211,
QQ : 1878621134 (Lai Jung)

SEO

Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms. Search engine optimization is broken down into two basic areas: on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks .
www.whatisseo.com screen capture 2015-12-02_12-28-34.jpg

Types of SEO

There are two major types of search engine optimization, white hat search engine optimization , and black hat . There are of course differing opinions about the nature of each type of SEO. Get the information you need to be able to tell them apart and make an informed decision.

SEO Services

There are a number of SEO services which can help contribute to the improvement of the organic search engine rankings of a website. These services include, but are not limited to, on-page optimization, link building, search engine friendly website design and development, and search engine friendly content writing services.
www.whatisseo.com screen capture 2015-12-02_12-29-17.jpg

For Whom Is SEO Suitable?

On the surface, SEO is a good way of marketing a website; after all, who doesn't like free web traffic. Unfortunately, that kind of approach to SEO is exactly how many individuals and companies invest thousands of dollars into SEO campaigns without useful results.

1. SEO onpage - make a keyword natural, 2-3 times
2. SEO offpage - build backlink from social network, web 2.0, forum, youtube ...
3. Go google mastertool url submit all backlink

Back