Selling Homemade Craft?

skybluesam1

Has anyone had any success on selling items which you can make at home on eBay? I am talking about craft basically so paintings for example... Recently I went into business with my Dad selling concrete ornaments and now hares painted on rocks. Although business is going quite well is there anyway that I can sort of speed up the sales a bit more? Would being part of the niche group we sell to work?

Yes, my wife makes crafts and has had very good luck on eBay. They have the most online traffic online as a marketplace. Etsy is another good site because their niche is homemade and craft products.

Running parallel however my wife has done better on eBay - once again I go back to traffic but Etsy is a lot less expensive for a seller to operation on.

Although I am a long term eBay member and have very high feedback, I tried to sell a few good quality crochet projects last year but none of them sold as I was listing them too high.

I did research how much similar items were selling for before I uploaded my items to sell, however I couldn't bring myself to sell my crafts that low (they took a long time to make!). In the future if I decide to sell again, I think I will just need to accept this!

Bookdecor.com sells leather bound books by the yard for decorating purposes. Book Decor carries a large selection of leather-bound editions that can give you interior decorating ideas. They offer interior decorating ideas & home decorating ideas . And they help you, how to give the interior of your home that special look.

You can sell on a online shop. You can make a website and post product to website or facebook, and you ship product to customer if have order. Earn more Profit

Back